This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** deleted ***
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 07-30-2022, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edwardforouzan View Post
      supposedly a championship club is interested but only on one year deal. he’s deciding between that and two years at teraktor.
      *** deleted***
      Automatic ban…..go find another place to troll.
      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 07-30-2022, 05:35 PM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

doesnt ali adnan play for vejle

Comment

He posted a pic flying to Istanbul.

Comment

Some rumors he is going to a super lig team.

One can only hope

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Some rumors he is going to a super lig team.

One can only hope
              That would be a dream come true compared to TS…..
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I wouldnt hold my breath. Tractor preseason camp is also in turkey, so he could be going to finalize deal with them.

Comment

i prefer him playing an actual half season in tractor than 4-5 games for a super lig club

He just needs to be playing football matches at this stage... too many seasons of less than 200 minutes played

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    He posted a pic flying to Istanbul.
                    either it's what inarsenewetrust said, or just a layover before heading to Iran..

Comment

I'm conflicted about what would be the best move for Saeid. Obviously going to a Super Lig (or lower level European team - one can dream) would be ideal for him in the long run (though time is really running out for him). But for the selfish reason of wanting TM to do the best at the WC, maybe going to Tractor or any other IPL/soosmar league would be the best. I don't think he can just walk into any half-decent team and get consistent playing time immediately, in time to be in form for the WC. He needs consistent playing time to get in form and gain confidence. At the end of the day, he is really the only player we have that can effectively play the DM role. Despite the fact that he has goozed in his career overall, he is still a class above all other players we have in that department and we really need him at his A game for the WC.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                        I'm conflicted about what would be the best move for Saeid. Obviously going to a Super Lig (or lower level European team - one can dream) would be ideal for him in the long run (though time is really running out for him). But for the selfish reason of wanting TM to do the best at the WC, maybe going to Tractor or any other IPL/soosmar league would be the best. I don't think he can just walk into any half-decent team and get consistent playing time immediately, in time to be in form for the WC. He needs consistent playing time to get in form and gain confidence. At the end of the day, he is really the only player we have that can effectively play the DM role. Despite the fact that he has goozed in his career overall, he is still a class above all other players we have in that department and we really need him at his A game for the WC.
                        Agree, though I would prefer Tractor to sooskmar league. His chance of getting slow and comfortable is higher there.

the only thing is to have him physically fit for the world cup at this stage. We have practically no one else right now

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi even today is a better DM than Saeid. I remember when Saeid was carrying his bags in Belgium. The hype and ‘optimism’ around this guy is nauseating. We’re gonna find out soon if even on a wheelchair he is better than X or Y, yeah? There are TM mids in both places. Engar ke nadidim ke he got outworked by IPL mids in ACL. With just his ‘talent’ and ‘potential’ he crashed into a brick wall at 25. You guys need to see more?

Comment

SAEED needs to go to teraktor ASAP.
                            it be great move for him and tt and tm...
                            instead of boyncng around in 3rd or 4th level european teams...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              i prefer him playing an actual half season in tractor than 4-5 games for a super lig club

He just needs to be playing football matches at this stage... too many seasons of less than 200 minutes played
                              I prefer him to stay away from chelo kababi's in tabriz.

Comment

this koongoshaad assshole by now has made a habit of dodging every minute of pre-season trainings and nearly everytime ends up making the most Underwhelming transfer at the last possible moment ..! im sure this time will be no different..!!

he is dealing with a really bad combination of shekamsholi o koongoshaadi with with a healthy dose utter incompetent representation and inept career advisory sources..!

fker's career trajectory is just about as hopeless as they come for promising iranian footballers..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X