Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really hoping that by the end of the transfer window he at least gets a move to one of the better Danish clubs. Midjtyland would be perfect as they have just sold their ‘6’ to Brentford .

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I’ve been watching on and off so didn’t see that chance. I have some small money on him to score , was a decent price.
      He is pretty dangerous off CKs & Deadball situations too, so it’s sensible to bet on him scoring..especially if payouts are sexy .!
      Any links to share if game on still?

Comment

Game finished a while back, they lost 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Game finished a while back, they lost 1-0.
          ha ha
          Sucks for you & Saeed

Comment

[QUOTE=BacheLot;2749631]ha ha
            Sucks for you & Saeed [/QUOTE

I only do small money so it’s all good 😂

Comment

They are in talks to sign former Man City , Liverpool and Fiorentina player Bobby Duncan who is currently on the books of Derby. A 20 year old striker who is the cousin of Steven Gerrard, was great for England at young youth level and for Liverpool youth team but his agent and himself (mostly his agent who is now banned) had a bad attitude.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...uncan-21159645

Comment

Saeid is putting in a good shift today vs Brondby IF. He is currently rated at a 7.3

His team is leading 2 - 1 at the 76min mark.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Game ended 2 - 2.

Saied played well and did his job. Controlled the midfield and broke up attacks. His final rating was 7.4

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

2-2 final score.

Faghir scored a great header. In the last minute he was in 1v1 and was tackled clearly, tried to stay on his feet and finish instead of go down for easy pk. GK saved and no pk given. Bit of experience there and they have PK to take win.

Saeid was sharp from 15 mins I saw.

Comment

Danish commentators also said he should just have thrown himself and the penalty would have been given, he kept himself up despite being pulled in the arm heavily.

Saeid got praised too, was just okay IMO.

Comment

Saied Starting - game starts in 11 mins. They need to pickup some points they are currently dead last after 3 games - 0 wins -1 draw - 2 losses.

Games I've seen so far have been competitive an this team can easily be a mid table side. Saied has been one of their better if not best rated players thus far.

Comment

Vejle Keeper with some clutch saves to keep it level. Saied being aggressive and playing box to box. couple poor passes from him

Comment

they shuld be happy snacthing a point, probably playing the best team in denmark. its usualy them or fc copenhagen..
                            hope he has a good game today
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              they shuld be happy snacthing a point, probably playing the best team in denmark. its usualy them or fc copenhagen..
                              hope he has a good game today
                              Yea they are currently 2nd and are def one of the better teams.

They just gave up a goal at 34 mins in; Its raining like crazy. Saied with some clutch stops, they have pulled him back into a deep lying 6. he has slid into the back 4 a couple times. they look over matched to be honest.

Comment

Halftime Update:

Saied has a yellow and is the highest rated player on his team with a 6.9.

Hes playing a good game but his team is definitely the weaker side.

Theyre currently losing by 1 but If midjtjylland could finish they would be losing by 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X