Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I’d like him to stay in Europe, this is an OK move. Danish second league is not the place to be. However, he shouldn’t take his foot off the gas at all, he has to make sure he works his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      Esteghlal is negotiating with Ezatolahi.

باشگاه استقلال پس از صحبت*های مقدماتی با عزت*اللهی درخواست خود را به باشگاه وایله دانمارک ارائه کرده و احتمالا این هافبک ملی*پوش به زودی به جمع آبی*ها اضافه شود.
      There is also a rumor he will go to Teraktor because of Berdyev.

Comment

He should go home to Malavan on a one year contract or go play for nekounam and get his needed mentorship in his life
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          He should go home to Malavan on a one year contract or go play for nekounam and get his needed mentorship in his life
          He should stay away from home and mommy joon. His mom is the reason saeid gains weight and loses fitness.

Malavan = tasty delicious shomali food

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Persepolis is where we need him. Get him as our DM. Have Vahid be LB. With PAG as CB and Beyranvand as goalie, we could basically get them all coordinated and in shape for the WC.

Comment

Maybe after Karimi,Khaziravi, the sadest iranian story

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Persepolis is where we need him. Get him as our DM. Have Vahid be LB. With PAG as CB and Beyranvand as goalie, we could basically get them all coordinated and in shape for the WC.
                Nokhodi jan, that is not a bad idea. This is coming from a diehard Esteghlali.
                If we get a few more legionares to PGL, i say let’s close the league 1 month before WC.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Well damn...
                  In Iran homeboy is going to be put on a pedestal, which in turn kills motivation to improve his footballing I.Q or try hard to stay in top shape.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Well damn...
                    In Iran homeboy is going to be put on a pedestal, which in turn kills motivation to improve his footballing I.Q or try hard to stay in top shape.
                    He wasn’t exactly mr ambitious in Denmark either, at least recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      He wasn’t exactly mr ambitious in Denmark either, at least recently.
                      Oh of course, the Denmark move was a joke. Half of this forum convinced themselves that a newly promoted small town Danish club had the required coaching/facilities to be a good stepping stone for him.

I was just hoping maybe a mid table Turkish, Greek, Portuguese or Belgian team would take a chance on him, but then again, he hasn't really given any European teams a reason to do so.

Comment

Do we even need him with Sarlak blowing onto the scene and Noorafkan able to play there? The terrorist legit has ideas of dropping him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Oh of course, the Denmark move was a joke. Half of this forum convinced themselves that a newly promoted small town Danish club had the required coaching/facilities to be a good stepping stone for him.

I was just hoping maybe a mid table Turkish, Greek, Portuguese or Belgian team would take a chance on him, but then again, he hasn't really given any European teams a reason to do so.
                          I was happy with Denmark because at the very least it’s a physical league and opens doors to German, Lower English, and Dutch teams. Greece and turkey wouldn’t help overcome the issues he has. If anything they might make it worse.

Comment

Skocic wasn't wrong to drop him a few months ago.

The biggest issue appears to be between Saeid's ears.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              Skocic wasn't wrong to drop him a few months ago.

The biggest issue appears to be between Saeid's ears.
                              yea, well that and proven time and over that he must have the absolute shittiest agent of all TM players.... lol 25yo well experienced international with 2 WC under his belt, already hitting back to pgl..!! whatta joke..!:/

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                Maybe after Karimi,Khaziravi, the sadest iranian story
                                I would say Kaveh Rezaei belongs in there as well. I remember how hyped we were once he joined Club Brugge....

Comment

Working...
                                X