Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^What Ardalan said all just for fun bacheha..

Comment

"VB coach intends to force Saeid Ezatolahi closer to the opponent's goal.

Carit Falch will then be able to establish profile further on the field

Saeid Ezatolahi was a holding midfielder for Vejle Boldklub under Constantin Galca, but Carit Falch will have changed that, he says to Vejle Amts Folkeblad.

The Vejle training will in future have the Iranian to get more into the opponent's field.

- He still has to tie the team together, but he has to be both six and eight. We must also have utilized his finishing skills.

- I said to him as late as today: I want you closer to goal. And the same thing I said to the other players: It's important that you close behind him so that he feels he can move forward.

Saeid Ezatolahi scored four times in 29 games for the club last season.

He was out with quarantine in the season premiere against Randers FC, but is back for Monday's showdown against SønderjyskE."

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...frem-paa-banen

Comment

Needs to continue working on his fitness. He has all the tools to be a world class box to box player if he can get his fitness level up.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Scoring goals, even if his primary job is being a holder or even #8, will only increase his visibility and marketability.

He definitely has the technical qualities for it. The goals he scored last year were all of very very high class.

As Ali Doust said, it is about improving his fitness, and I would go a step further and say as he has such a naturally strong frame he needs to go to whatever lengths necessary to ensure there is not an ounce of extra weight on him. His current biggest issue is that he is not quick when changing direction or recovering after attackers have already got by him.

If he can improve his agility, be a bit quicker on his feet, and have the gas tank to make recovery runs and affect the game in the final third it will take his game to the next level his talent really deserves.

Comment

what a crap outcome for saeid. majorly underachieving. wtf is he doing in this random club? his performances at wc2018 alone should have put him in a top 4 league but our players can't seem to catch a break. he also seems to have discipline and maturity issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              what a crap outcome for saeid. majorly underachieving. wtf is he doing in this random club? his performances at wc2018 alone should have put him in a top 4 league but our players can't seem to catch a break. he also seems to have discipline and maturity issues.
              Was going to say this. I thought he was leaving this club?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Was going to say this. I thought he was leaving this club?
                Please let me meet him first, I asked my Greek friend who's dad owns the Greek restaurant in the city to ask this new player to drag Saeid along some time next month when I'm there

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Please let me meet him first, I asked my Greek friend who's dad owns the Greek restaurant in the city to ask this new player to drag Saeid along some time next month when I'm there
                  At this point we should get your infamous Greek friend to join PFDC since he is very involved with our football it seems
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                    Saeid had never played even half a season prior to last year. Why would any larger teams sign an injury-prone bench warmer from farmer leagues?

I hope he stays healthy this year. He taxed his body last year playing 30+ games for the first time ever. If he stays healthy and performs well this year, perhaps we can wish for a move to France or Portugal, or another shot at the Championship.

Comment

Saied Starting Today. Sadrifar not in the squad

Comment

Saied playing the traditional 6 role. Distributing the ball well.

Comment

I was surprised but only because the coach said he wanted to use his attacking abilities more. He has played ok, made some good passes and broken the play down at times. Gave away a couple of silly fouls from what I saw too.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            I was surprised but only because the coach said he wanted to use his attacking abilities more. He has played ok, made some good passes and broken the play down at times. Gave away a couple of silly fouls from what I saw too.
                            Yea hes playing pretty deep. Decent 1st half. He has a 7.2 rating at the half. He hit the post once & 92% passing. Second half just started

Comment

I’ve been watching on and off so didn’t see that chance. I have some small money on him to score , was a decent price.

Comment

Saieds team lost but he played well and got a 7.4. one of the highest rated players on his team.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X