This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    He should go somewhere known for developing midfielders. Bremen might be a good shout, developed Ozil, De Bruyne, Delaney, Eggstein, Junuzovic, etc in the past decade.
    I think any lower table Bundesliga team, even a promotion candidate from B2 would be a great next step for him.

That or Championship side like Reading again which seemed a perfect fit before his injury issues. IMO he needs a bigger stage to stay motivated and fit and show way more of his capabilities.

One of the top 3 danish teams would also be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I think any lower table Bundesliga team, even a promotion candidate from B2 would be a great next step for him.
      That or Championship side like Reading again which seemed a perfect fit before his injury issues. IMO he needs a bigger stage to stay motivated and fit and show way more of his capabilities.
      One of the top 3 danish teams would also be fine.
      if i remember correctly, reading fans loved him too. too bad injuries really screwed him for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
        if i remember correctly, reading fans loved him too. too bad injuries really screwed him for years.
        yea man their fans had a come up with a funny cheer for him as well, it went along the tune of "A Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) song ..!

"& I Ran, eyeRAN is so far away.......... EZATOLAHI..!!"

Comment

FC Midtjylland's CM Jens Cajuste about to make a move to Stade de Reims in Ligue 1 for €10m. FC Midtjylland should go in for Saeid.

Comment

Same with Malmo team they didnt extend with Innocent and Saeid would be a great replacement. They won the league again so they will try to qualify for CL again. Good upgrade to Vejle and good window for new clubs. Ezza made the team of the season playing at low ranked vehle club and thats a great achievment.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              FC Midtjylland's CM Jens Cajuste about to make a move to Stade de Reims in Ligue 1 for €10m. FC Midtjylland should go in for Saeid.
              Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Same with Malmo team they didnt extend with Innocent and Saeid would be a great replacement. They won the league again so they will try to qualify for CL again. Good upgrade to Vejle and good window for new clubs. Ezza made the team of the season playing at low ranked vehle club and thats a great achievment.
              I would take both small upgrades too, but only as a last option. I really hope he has something better - Portugal would be the preferred next destination for me for saeid or even Netherlands. He can totally dominate and stand out in those leagues which would be a nice and deserved step up from where he is now and not too physically demanding where he has to worry about staying healthy like he did in Russia and England.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Had a signed to a more sensible 1-2 year contract with veggiebobs he now coulda far more easily facilitated a better move ..! But being still on the hook for some 3+ more seasons will all but certainly complicate such matters for him ..!
                Maybe after good showing @ WC something happens for him on transfer front but hard to imagine prior ..!?

Comment

If he is planning to stay in Denmark he should move to a top side there

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saeed has unfortunately joined Al Gharafa in Qatar apparently... The most disappointing news leading to the World Cup...

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180449...88%D9%86%DB%8C
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Saeed has unfortunately joined Al Gharafa in Qatar apparently... The most disappointing news leading to the World Cup...
                      I'd wait until it's confirmed but while it's bad news for his overall career, I don't necessarily see it as bad for us at the world cup. If he goes there, plays games and stays physically fit (this is the key factor with him) ... He's going to be conditioned to play in Qatar and on those pitches. He's in a lucky situation in his position where he knows if he can walk on both legs, he's starting games for TM such is our weakness in the centre of midfield.

How much was any realistic European club transfer going to improve him as a player over the next 10 months and guarantee he was playing week in week out. This is one of those situations that we'll only be able to assess at the end of the year.

To save his career, he needs to put in a great showing at the world cup and get the hell out of there next January.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post

A friend of mine told me this a few days ago. Many of the players are leaving, seeing they will most likely relegate. It's easy money for him, closer to Iran and so. He didn't make it in Europe, I'll say his time is over. He'll still be part of TM for sure though.

Comment

Iranian players wasting their prime in Qatar, love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                            I'd wait until it's confirmed but while it's bad news for his overall career, I don't necessarily see it as bad for us at the world cup. If he goes there, plays games and stays physically fit (this is the key factor with him) ... He's going to be conditioned to play in Qatar and on those pitches. He's in a lucky situation in his position where he knows if he can walk on both legs, he's starting games for TM such is our weakness in the centre of midfield.
                            How much was any realistic European club transfer going to improve him as a player over the next 10 months and guarantee he was playing week in week out. This is one of those situations that we'll only be able to assess at the end of the year.
                            To save his career, he needs to put in a great showing at the world cup and get the hell out of there next January.
                            Qatar and conditioning don’t really go together, especially for a guy like Saeed who gains weight easily.
                            Very disappointing. Poor move.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Iranian players wasting their prime in Qatar, love to see it.
                              Had to do this.

Comment

So we’re going to the World Cup with 3 QSL players in front of Beiro. Ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X