Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2021-2022 - Page 16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2021-2022

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,288 Times in 5,048 Posts
    All I wanna say is, my friends and I enjoyed these 2 years they (the team of our hometown) played in the best division, they're going down next season

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,501 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Now the 5 freaking year contract signing becomes the stumbling block to a proper exit.
    He needs much better agent & a personal dietician & trainer to boot, if he still has professional caterer drive left in him !?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 650 Posts
    wasnt there talks about its 5 year contract but that they will let him go if there comes an offer he wants to accept?
    i remember something about that when he signed the deal..

Supporting Team Melli

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    wasnt there talks about its 5 year contract but that they will let him go if there comes an offer he wants to accept?
    i remember something about that when he signed the deal..
    The correct way would be to have a "demotion clause", i.e. that a player has the right to leave / becomes a free agent if a team is demoted to a lower league than is acceptable to the player.

Hopefully, Ezza has such a clause. If not it would be a major facepalm.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,319 Times in 650 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ParthianDE View Post
    The correct way would be to have a "demotion clause", i.e. that a player has the right to leave / becomes a free agent if a team is demoted to a lower league than is acceptable to the player.

Hopefully, Ezza has such a clause. If not it would be a major facepalm.
    Yeah it was probably that.

Supporting Team Melli

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,599 Times in 2,150 Posts
    He wasn’t in squad today. They lost 3-2 away at Brondby - they were 2-1 up with 10 mins left.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    He wasn’t in squad today. They lost 3-2 away at Brondby - they were 2-1 up with 10 mins left.
    Do we know why he was not included in the squad???

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,288 Times in 3,496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    Do we know why he was not included in the squad???
    Sudpended

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Now the 5 freaking year contract signing becomes the stumbling block to a proper exit.
    He needs much better agent & a personal dietician & trainer to boot, if he still has professional caterer drive left in him !?
    IF Ezza is as good as we all think he is, the 5 year deal at a small team in a mediocre league shouldn't hold him back at all. He should've shine their, make some money for the team that gambled to give him a 5 year deal and move on.

That he is dropped from a certain starting spot is both because of the turmoil at his club and he himself not able to become the undisputed first team player he should be.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,501 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamNL View Post
    IF Ezza is as good as we all think he is, the 5 year deal at a small team in a mediocre league shouldn't hold him back at all. He should've shine their, make some money for the team that gambled to give him a 5 year deal and move on.
    That he is dropped from a certain starting spot is both because of the turmoil at his club and he himself not able to become the undisputed first team player he should be.
    imo, he is probably being dropped at club More Due to Apathy, than fitness or anything else..!!?
    the Team was nearly below his level last season and when i was watching his game, you could tell he didnt believe in his supporting cast abilities enough to give his all 100% of the time on the pitch..!
    havent seen him in action yet this season but clearly they've regressed massively since last season, changed coach?(so i heard earlier i thought..?) and probably lost a few halfway decent talented squad members from last season, which seemingly got replaced by a bunch more even more amateur level cheap acquirers ..!?
    my point is , he just doesnt think that highly of the club anymore to be arsed to play to his best of abilities in a near Futile loosing efforts game after game and frankly i dont even think he give a flying fk if he is benched, because the team aint going anywhere but Down..! they are getting demoted for near certain and he probably has a demotion clause in contract allowing him to get outa his idiotically committed long term contract through that clause ..?
    PS
    sure he could be a professional and stand above all that and still go out and give his best game after game for them knowing its gonna be in most likely loosing effort, but this is our koongoshaad Saeed were talking about here..!! he is pretty used to juicing club contracts as such by now ...!!
    if his jackass for an agent was stupid enough Not to even include a demotion clause in his contract then watch them do the same shitt to him , outa spite as did Rostov... shipping him, to shitt clubs in bum fk egypt locals on loans left n right, till his contract run out..!!
    and that is when signing as i called it idiotic long asss 5 year contract becomes a true travesty, maybe not for him, but for sure TM..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 10-18-2021 at 08:14 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 279

You do not have permission to view the list of names.