Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great game by Saeid, he was subbed off in the 79th min with forwards so they get an equalizer. And they got it on stoppage time 1-1 wohooo.

Comment

Continue… He really need to go to a better team and league. Danish league sucks and his team is in the bottom of the table

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        Continue… He really need to go to a better team and league. Danish league sucks and his team is in the bottom of the table
        I would agree. I'm tempted to say Qatari league is better than Danish

Comment

Pretty decent point considering caliber of opponents.

Hopefully he gets out in jan/the summer.

Vejle was a good place for him to build up minutes and fitness after many years struggling to even play 5 games. Last year they were a solid side and this year with coaching changes they went really downhill. Hopefully he gets some decent interest, even if its from a EL/CL scandanavian side that would be good

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            I would agree. I'm tempted to say Qatari league is better than Danish
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Lol Danish league is really good.. Better than the Greek league IMO

If anything Danish League>Greece>=Qatar

Comment

pretty much pointless point. Even If they win 5 remaining games, they still be in the relegation zone and have to fight to stay just like previous years! Saeed should look for better team man! This guy is gonna waste 3more years in this shitty club and league!

Comment

He played the full cup game today, 2nd leg, and they're off to next round 👏

Comment

Team of the Season!

Comment

good job by Saeid. hope he moves to better team. hes such a beast

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Team of the Season!

Thats an impressive accomplishment to attain in a kiri amateur team like veggiebobs..!!
                        is that from a legit/reputable source...??

Comment

Its fan choice so probably some bias there, but he genuinely has been good for a horrible team. I hope he can leave to a better team next year and stay healthy.
                          A healthy Saeed is vital for TM's succcess.

Comment

It's fans choice for first half of the season. And as mentioned, he's very solid and a beast in a somewhat crappy team. Feels bad to admit, it's my hometown, but reality. Anyways, I'm happy to have him here.

Comment

Glad to see he is rebuilding his career. I hope he will move to a Danish powerhouse or a better league next season.

Comment

He should go somewhere known for developing midfielders. Bremen might be a good shout, developed Ozil, De Bruyne, Delaney, Eggstein, Junuzovic, etc in the past decade.

Comment

Working...
                                X