Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In form and fit Ezatolahi is very important for these international games.

Comment

Livestream and goal at 58:50 in the game: https://youtu.be/Z0EesoGBlN4

Comment

Goals:

Comment

nice header, he looks in much better shape than few months ago.

Comment

Probably me being dumb but is that an ‘E’ he is making out in his goal celebration.

Comment

Got MOTM & in TOTW.

Comment

Glad he is getting back in form, he is vital for us in midfield.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The only thing which made me sad in that game, was the banner with all the flags of team nationalities, our flag was missing..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    The only thing which made me sad in that game, was the banner with all the flags of team nationalities, our flag was missing..
                    I'm not an IR hater in the slightest but do you think a flag with 'allah' in the centre of it even comes close to representing us? Honestly I'd rather just not see it...

Comment

Exaclty! I paused the vid and doublechecked and yeah those bastards didnt get the flag in.. Ironicly, our boy scored a goal for these danish scumdinavian scamdinavians.. Bravo Saeid Ezzatolahi, now plz find a better team soon and move from this Scamdinavia!

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
                        I'm not an IR hater in the slightest but do you think a flag with 'allah' in the centre of it even comes close to representing us? Honestly I'd rather just not see it...
                        the issue is not the flag itself or whats on it, it's just the fact they did not have it there.

Comment

the issue is not the flag itself or whats on it, it's just the fact they did not have it there.
                          99% of the foreigners don't even know that it is written allah on the flag

Comment

It's just a piece of cloth with a bit of dye on it decided by some elitist to be your cause and identity... let it go rafiiiiiigh...

Comment

They are 3-1 down away at Randers. Not watching the game but LiveScore has him starting in a back 3 but they have since brought on Adnan which probably moves him back into midfield.

Comment

In the starting lineup

https://onefootball.com/en/match/2219053

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X