This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Adnan had us visa issue in MLS and they decided to mutually terminate his contract.
    Wonder how he couldn't find any better team. Or money wise some arab land clubs.
    Iraqi players are worst than us in level of agents/connections.
    They produce quite decent players in Asia after Japan, Korea, Iran. But lack good connection
    Adnan is still young for CB.
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    They have other issues
    - players are very amateur in mindset
    - lots of fake paperwork that they get caught with
    - poor discipline (just look what is happening in their camps right now)

Not to mention their players aren't that good. We just overrate them because they always play tough against us specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      They have other issues
      - players are very amateur in mindset
      - lots of fake paperwork that they get caught with
      - poor discipline (just look what is happening in their camps right now)

Not to mention their players aren't that good. We just overrate them because they always play tough against us specifically.
      True, but this guy played in series A for quiet sometime but ending at 27 with bottom table danish side is a poor choice.
      He also did quiet well in Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        He was suspended for yellow cards a few games ago. I read he was injured and did not train before the weekend.
        Not injured just a small illness
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

True, but this guy played in series A for quiet sometime but ending at 27 with bottom table danish side is a poor choice.
          He also did quiet well in Vancouver.

He's an Iraqi 27, aka probably 32-33.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            He's an Iraqi 27, aka probably 32-33.
            lol , yea dude looks at least 30yo...!!
            quality player nonetheless, even when clearly outa shape and form..!!
            his injury absence vs TM in last WCQ, played a Huge role in their big loss..!! we got like all 3 goals from general fk up from their replacement Defenders down their LD...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              lol , yea dude looks at least 30yo...!!
              quality player nonetheless, even when clearly outa shape and form..!!
              his injury absence vs TM in last WCQ, played a Huge role in their big loss..!! we got like all 3 goals from general fk up from their replacement Defenders down their LD...!
              Yes, quality player.

The biggest problem he had that did not allow him to succeed at Atalanta was his attitude. Ali had a fall out with Atalanta's manager Gasperini, thus was blacklisted from Atalanta and had to move to the MLS. Was decent for Udinese though.

Comment

Adnan had us visa issue in MLS and they decided to mutually terminate his contract.
                Wonder how he couldn't find any better team. Or money wise some arab land clubs.

Iraqi players are worst than us in level of agents/connections.
                They produce quite decent players in Asia after Japan, Korea, Iran. But lack good connection
                Adnan is still young for CB.

Doste aziz, dar haale haazer Eraaq che bazikonhaayi daare ke mitonand dar Europa baazi konand?

Be nazare man hich baazikoni dar Eragh joz shayad(?) Bashar Resan tavanayie toopzani dar Europa raa nadare.

Amma man shenakhtan ba footbale Eragh kheili khoob nist, shayad shoma mitonid begid che bazikonhaayi be nazaretoon mitonan

dar Europa baazi konand?
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Yes, quality player.

The biggest problem he had that did not allow him to succeed at Atalanta was his attitude. Ali had a fall out with Atalanta's manager Gasperini, thus was blacklisted from Atalanta and had to move to the MLS. Was decent for Udinese though.
                  Are, Adnan yek moghe yek bazikone dorost o hesaabi bood.

Amma dar Atalanta vaghean yek bazikone zakhire bood ke Gasperini bishtar manande nimkatneshin mikhast. Be keifiyate Atalanta nemiresid ke betone dar tarkibe asli baashe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Doste aziz, dar haale haazer Eraaq che bazikonhaayi daare ke mitonand dar Europa baazi konand?

Be nazare man hich baazikoni dar Eragh joz shayad(?) Bashar Resan tavanayie toopzani dar Europa raa nadare.

Amma man shenakhtan ba footbale Eragh kheili khoob nist, shayad shoma mitonid begid che bazikonhaayi be nazaretoon mitonan

dar Europa baazi konand?
                    Shoma esme Zidane Iqbal ro shenidid? Baraye Manchester United alayhe Bradford, Luton town va Sunderland gol zade. Faghat 18 saleshe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                      Shoma esme Zidane Iqbal ro shenidid? Baraye Manchester United alayhe Bradford, Luton town va Sunderland gol zade. Faghat 18 saleshe.
                      Na, jalebe ke yek bazikon dar United darand. Bebinim be koja mirese.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This Zidane Iqbal kid is meant to be decent - he has already played for the Iraq u23 team I think. I think he is of Pakistani and Iraqi heritage and was born in Manchester.

Comment

Iraq‘s leftback Ali Adnan signed with Ezza‘s Club.

Good signing IMO, although I dont like ANY iraqi player , I have to admit that he is a quality leftback (for asian standards and maybe slightly above, as he has already played in Serie A before)

Anyways good for Ezza‘s team.

Comment

Saeid starting, match starts in 45 in.

Comment

GOAL for Saeid.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

3-0 now. Just my luck, last game he wasnt in the squad, now he starts and scores

Comment

Working...
                                X