This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He is having fitness issue lately, it is quite obvious. He had a decent season last year, but his work ethic and few injuries here and there ruining his career and all hopes people had on him. Why would then coach bench a key guy who was always starting last year? Just ask the question, and this also happened in Eupen.
    And his lack of conditioning was obvious in his tm performances too. He is just such a powerful and talented player that he has been getting away with poor conditioning, but it is getting more and more obvious. I think he has to work harder than most others to stay in tip top shape. Per his own interviews, he was topoli as a young teenager, which means his body gravitates towards that state and he has to constantly fight it.

Comment

Good news, back to the starting line up in league match vs OB.

Comment

They are 3-0 down after 8 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          They are 3-0 down after 8 minutes.
          How can you be that poor defensively wtf. My high school team probably could’ve held on at least till 10 minutes before going down 3-0 lol

Comment

From what I can see, he is playing #8 position (Attacking mid), not his usual #6 position (holding mid)... and he is doing very little running. Wouldn't be surprised if he is subbed at half time.... And they are down 4-0 as we speak.

Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                Link?
                http://cdn.livetv469.me/webplayer.ph...297&ci=50&si=1

Comment

Second half just started and Saeid is brought back to holding mid... thanks god. Was not affective further up the pitch.

Comment

He needs to find a new club.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Pogba of TM, needs to find a new club asap, and get out of scamdinavia asap. Eaven ipl and PP would be preferred atm if he isnt getting any ok euro offers.. aek athen dont need another Irani?
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Pogba of TM, needs to find a new club asap, and get out of scamdinavia asap. Eaven ipl and PP would be preferred atm if he isnt getting any ok euro offers.. aek athen dont need another Irani?
                        He had a 5 year contract. Thats upto the club to loan/sell him.

Comment

2/33 points has to be some record low

Comment

6-0 FT.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The team is a disaster. Needs to leave as soon as he can

Comment

Hopefully in the winter window he can get the heck out of there….the club is in total shambles and not doing him any good at this point. He got what he needed which was regular mins and now it’s time to go
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X