Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club posted it, it's official... And I never got to meet him, it was my hometown..

https://vejle-boldklub.dk/vejle-bold...ShgsAQ1TKpKIg8

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Club posted it, it's official... And I never got to meet him, it was my hometown..

https://vejle-boldklub.dk/vejle-bold...ShgsAQ1TKpKIg8
      Damn sorry to hear that. Did you ever try going to a training session or home match? I bet if you were at a home match with an Iran flag he would come say hi as most our players typically do to the iroonis in the stands who have flags.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Damn sorry to hear that. Did you ever try going to a training session or home match? I bet if you were at a home match with an Iran flag he would come say hi as most our players typically do to the iroonis in the stands who have flags.
        Thanks bro. The issue is when he moved there in summer 2020 I was still living in Sweden, when I moved back to Denmark I moved to Copenhagen (residing here now), I've gone back home twice, once at summer and now recently during Christmas and NY, where he most likely was not even in Denmark. So just did not had the chance to do it. We did go to their away game here in Copenhagen and I brought the flag, but he was not in the squad, an Iranian friend and I were quite sad about it..

I should have done more to meet him in my hometown, either at training or at an restaurant the team goes to quite often, my Greek friends dad owns it, he had direct contact with him 😕.

Comment

so its a loan, season out.. not to baad he isnt joining on a long term contract yet then.. a good world cup and he might get a new club in europe.. a bad world cup and he can dig gold in qatar.. after his career ups and downs and injuries why not let the guy get some cash in the pocket for 6 months. sure id prefer holland but who knows what he had to choose between.. al gharaffa cant be worse than vejle so.. now its up to him to be in shape for TM
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            so its a loan, season out.. not to baad he isnt joining on a long term contract yet then.. a good world cup and he might get a new club in europe.. a bad world cup and he can dig gold in qatar.. after his career ups and downs and injuries why not let the guy get some cash in the pocket for 6 months. sure id prefer holland but who knows what he had to choose between.. al gharaffa cant be worse than vejle so.. now its up to him to be in shape for TM
            It's pretty certain he won't come back to the team in Denmark. They prolongated the contract with him in hopes of selling him for a better price after the loan and a good showing at the World Cup. The Qatari team even have a chance to buy him out.

And I agree, he was super low and non-motivated since start this season, so it can't be worse in Qatar, as long as he gets regular play time and adapt to the environment I'm also happy when World Cup comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Thanks bro. The issue is when he moved there in summer 2020 I was still living in Sweden, when I moved back to Denmark I moved to Copenhagen (residing here now), I've gone back home twice, once at summer and now recently during Christmas and NY, where he most likely was not even in Denmark. So just did not had the chance to do it. We did go to their away game here in Copenhagen and I brought the flag, but he was not in the squad, an Iranian friend and I were quite sad about it..

I should have done more to meet him in my hometown, either at training or at an restaurant the team goes to quite often, my Greek friends dad owns it, he had direct contact with him 😕.
              Ah wow that’s just unlucky timing and unlucky that in one of the few rare circumstances he wasn’t playing you were there

Baba tell your Greek friend to sign up for PFDC already he is one of us with all the Greek connections to our footballers and now he has Ezi at his restaurant?!?! We are going to take over the Greek super league pretty soon!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

al gharaffa cant be worse than vejle so..
                He just wants to take the Taremi route via Al Gharafa . if Taremi can go thru his slumps and shine. So can Ezza.

I still believe he is the successor to Nekuonam in our mid.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  He just wants to take the Taremi route via Al Gharafa . if Taremi can go thru his slumps and shine. So can Ezza.

I still believe he is the successor to Nekuonam in our mid.
                  hahaha quote of the day right here! Id love to se him in portugal! that could realy fit him and at the same time evolve his game another level!

Btw, for me, as I said before, he should be the capitan of TM..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

unlikely that he is even making more money going to gutter... since its a loan ..! gutterie folks will likely just pay a loan fee to the veggiebobs and take over at maximum his full current wage bill from VB..! and then if they decide to buy him after this season will then have to negotiate a transfer fee to VB and probably come up with an enhanced pay-package with saeed ..!

the only silver lining i see is supposedly getting familiar with Gutter stadiums pre WC..? AND that he gets to likely play along with a higher quality squad but in certainly a lower quality league action and competition level than that of Denmark's..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      unlikely that he is even making more money going to gutter... since its a loan ..! gutterie folks will likely just pay a loan fee to the veggiebobs and take over at maximum his full current wage bill from VB..! and then if they decide to buy him after this season will then have to negotiate a transfer fee to VB and probably come up with an enhanced pay-package with saeed ..!

the only silver lining i see is supposedly getting familiar with Gutter stadiums pre WC..? AND that he gets to likely play along with a higher quality squad but in certainly a lower quality league action and competition level than that of Denmark's..!!
                      hmm i was thinking that aswell but then i thought, they had to get him over some how, isnt it possible they offered him like double payment for those 6 months just to get him over?
                      if not he realy have a agent who cant make a deal.. its not like he contacted them (hopefuly)
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

hmm i was thinking that aswell but then i thought, they had to get him over some how, isnt it possible they offered him like double payment for those 6 months just to get him over?
                        if not he realy have a agent who cant make a deal.. its not like he contacted them (hopefuly)
                        one would have to assume such..!!? otherwise as mentioned earlier there aint much upside to this move at all if any..?

ps
                        im convinced his rep is an absolute clueless amature idiot.... so nothing would surprise me on that front, really..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          one would have to assume such..!!? otherwise as mentioned earlier there aint much upside to this move at all if any..?

ps
                          im convinced his rep is an absolute clueless amature idiot.... so nothing would surprise me on that front, really..!! lol
                          yeah his deals has been so fishy all the way.. ridiculous contract lengths with eaven fishier teams, and the show continues.. its not raiola thats for sure..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Despite great qualities he has, he is slow and often not work hard.
                            He can do little about about his speed, but he can work harder if he plans to go back to Europ
                            Last edited by St_Mark; 01-20-2022, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Lets not bash min like ghaedi just cuz were not happy with his team choice.. he has been great for us through the whole campaign, been our most important high leveled player toghether with mehdi and sardar amiri and kaanani.. he worked his ass of whole campaign in midfield
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Spain -> Russia -> England 2nd div -> Denmark -> Qatar.

If you reversed that it would be signs of development

Comment

Working...
                                X