Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s really confusing and sad what has become of his career. Has all the right attributes: physicality, shooting, passing, ball control…

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I was happy with Denmark because at the very least it’s a physical league and opens doors to German, Lower English, and Dutch teams. Greece and turkey wouldn’t help overcome the issues he has. If anything they might make it worse.
      At the very least it would open doors to top clubs in Denmark, like many thought it would. And it didn’t. And that says enough about his performances in that 1.5 years. And why they were happy to let him go on loan while they were fighting relegation.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        At the very least it would open doors to top clubs in Denmark, like many thought it would. And it didn’t. And that says enough about his performances in that 1.5 years. And why they were happy to let him go on loan while they were fighting relegation.
        Everyone saw here, that he didn't really put in much of an effort during his last time in Vejle. It's my hometown so people talk about it and we followed him closely.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Everyone saw here, that he didn't really put in much of an effort during his last time in Vejle. It's my hometown so people talk about it and we followed him closely.
          He did put lot of effort finding the only chelo kababi in Vejle

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Persepolis is where we need him. Get him as our DM. Have Vahid be LB. With PAG as CB and Beyranvand as goalie, we could basically get them all coordinated and in shape for the WC.
            a lot of panic about our midfield and CBs heading into the WC but isn't there a very good chance that amiri and PAG are both starting/regular players in the WC? or not enough time to recover from injuries?

Comment

Saeid played well against Algeria. But there's still turbulence in that central midfield/defense region. It's not consistent. I'm not sure if it's because those players have more responsibility now that the whole team isn't parking the bus or what. But we haven't tried Morteza next to Majid and Ebrahimi alongside Saeid yet (under Dragan Skocic).

I have my fingers crossed that Morteza and Ebrahimi get back into their best forms and get called up again. I have a good feeling those 4 will be our better options.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                a lot of panic about our midfield and CBs heading into the WC but isn't there a very good chance that amiri and PAG are both starting/regular players in the WC? or not enough time to recover from injuries?
                It'll be tight.
                PAG will be there for pre-season training.
                Amiri is still recovering. If they can get a month or two of full starts, we should be ok and they should be ready.

Comment

Another interesting option would be having Morteza play CM/CDM for team melli. He's only ever played CB for team melli but in Qatar i thought he also played as CM?

Might be worth considering if Nourollahi is out of form...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Your man's been out of form since he exited his mother's body 29 years ago. Form, regular playing time, footballing ability...we must not let these things distract us. Just keep calm and build around Nouro.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                      Another interesting option would be having Morteza play CM/CDM for team melli. He's only ever played CB for team melli but in Qatar i thought he also played as CM?

Might be worth considering if Nourollahi is out of form...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      He actually played CM mostly before CQ introduced him to TM and made him a CB. But honestly majid has very good passing skills and a great shot on him too if we were ever to try out one of our CB’s as a CDM I would go with him but morteza wouldn’t be bad either.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ezatollahi vs Tammy Abraham

he might have to do similar in November...

Comment

Honestly, images like that just frustrates me. Genuinely feel he has all the talent to be our midfield lynchpin playing in a top 5 league but unfortunately his head just never seems to be in the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Honestly, images like that just frustrates me. Genuinely feel he has all the talent to be our midfield lynchpin playing in a top 5 league but unfortunately his head just never seems to be in the right place.
                            This happens to a lot of players unfortunately.

The difference I believe is that we are so lacking in depth in that position that we need a player who (lets be honest) has a club career which has never even started, let alone died.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              This happens to a lot of players unfortunately.

The difference I believe is that we are so lacking in depth in that position that we need a player who (lets be honest) has a club career which has never even started, let alone died.
                              Very much in agreement on both. As our pool of players with the talent and opportunity that he had his limited, it’s a shame that his club career didn’t go where it could go so far.
                              Best case scenario this year is that he keeps fit and has another strong tournament.

Comment

Saied is in the UK per his Instagram. not sure what his contract status is right now but fingers crossed he surprises the crap out of us and lands with a championship side.

He could also be visiting his ameh and getting nandos. [emoji2369]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X