Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I wanna say is, my friends and I enjoyed these 2 years they (the team of our hometown) played in the best division, they're going down next season

Comment

Now the 5 freaking year contract signing becomes the stumbling block to a proper exit.
      He needs much better agent & a personal dietician & trainer to boot, if he still has professional caterer drive left in him !?

Comment

wasnt there talks about its 5 year contract but that they will let him go if there comes an offer he wants to accept?
        i remember something about that when he signed the deal..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          wasnt there talks about its 5 year contract but that they will let him go if there comes an offer he wants to accept?
          i remember something about that when he signed the deal..
          The correct way would be to have a "demotion clause", i.e. that a player has the right to leave / becomes a free agent if a team is demoted to a lower league than is acceptable to the player.

Hopefully, Ezza has such a clause. If not it would be a major facepalm.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
            The correct way would be to have a "demotion clause", i.e. that a player has the right to leave / becomes a free agent if a team is demoted to a lower league than is acceptable to the player.

Hopefully, Ezza has such a clause. If not it would be a major facepalm.
            Yeah it was probably that.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He wasn’t in squad today. They lost 3-2 away at Brondby - they were 2-1 up with 10 mins left.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                He wasn’t in squad today. They lost 3-2 away at Brondby - they were 2-1 up with 10 mins left.
                Do we know why he was not included in the squad???

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Do we know why he was not included in the squad???
                  Sudpended

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Now the 5 freaking year contract signing becomes the stumbling block to a proper exit.
                    He needs much better agent & a personal dietician & trainer to boot, if he still has professional caterer drive left in him !?
                    IF Ezza is as good as we all think he is, the 5 year deal at a small team in a mediocre league shouldn't hold him back at all. He should've shine their, make some money for the team that gambled to give him a 5 year deal and move on.

That he is dropped from a certain starting spot is both because of the turmoil at his club and he himself not able to become the undisputed first team player he should be.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      IF Ezza is as good as we all think he is, the 5 year deal at a small team in a mediocre league shouldn't hold him back at all. He should've shine their, make some money for the team that gambled to give him a 5 year deal and move on.
                      That he is dropped from a certain starting spot is both because of the turmoil at his club and he himself not able to become the undisputed first team player he should be.
                      imo, he is probably being dropped at club More Due to Apathy, than fitness or anything else..!!?
                      the Team was nearly below his level last season and when i was watching his game, you could tell he didnt believe in his supporting cast abilities enough to give his all 100% of the time on the pitch..!
                      havent seen him in action yet this season but clearly they've regressed massively since last season, changed coach?(so i heard earlier i thought..?) and probably lost a few halfway decent talented squad members from last season, which seemingly got replaced by a bunch more even more amateur level cheap acquirers ..!?
                      my point is , he just doesnt think that highly of the club anymore to be arsed to play to his best of abilities in a near Futile loosing efforts game after game and frankly i dont even think he give a flying fk if he is benched, because the team aint going anywhere but Down..! they are getting demoted for near certain and he probably has a demotion clause in contract allowing him to get outa his idiotically committed long term contract through that clause ..?
                      PS
                      sure he could be a professional and stand above all that and still go out and give his best game after game for them knowing its gonna be in most likely loosing effort, but this is our koongoshaad Saeed were talking about here..!! he is pretty used to juicing club contracts as such by now ...!!
                      if his jackass for an agent was stupid enough Not to even include a demotion clause in his contract then watch them do the same shitt to him , outa spite as did Rostov... shipping him, to shitt clubs in bum fk egypt locals on loans left n right, till his contract run out..!!
                      and that is when signing as i called it idiotic long asss 5 year contract becomes a true travesty, maybe not for him, but for sure TM..!
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 10-18-2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

We might go and see them Oct. 31st against FC Copenhagen, I'll be sure to bring a flag and TM jersey, would be nice to meet him.

Comment

Starting...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

1-0 up . Big deflection off a free kick. Only just turned the game on but according to the stats, Ezza has had two shots so guessing he is more forward playing.

Comment

The team will mostly get relegated. He needs to find a new club.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

2-0 up at half time. Defensively suspect and lucky not to concede. Ezza is in the book and he is playing a similar role to what he has done lately for Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X