This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    PSGman jan, if he scores at world cup, you have to post a picture wearing a PSG shirt with Ghaedis name printed on the back. One picture a day for 7 dayz πŸ˜πŸ˜…
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    He will score for us in WC mark my words. Speedy as Mahdavikia, skillz like Khalatbari, size like Borhani. Our own : you pick, Ariel Ortega, Bojan Krkic, Sebastian Giovinco, Michael Owen
    Just waiting for CQ to pick him for wc and the rest is history.
    They will build tiny statues of him inside Iran Mall building and outside Azadi stadium to celebrate our first hattrick at the world cup, vs wales πŸ˜‰
    Since when was Borhani small? Wasn't the tallest/biggest player, but was way bigger than Ghaedi.

Comment

PSGman jan, if he scores at world cup, you have to post a picture wearing a PSG shirt with Ghaedis name printed on the back. One picture a day for 7 dayz πŸ˜πŸ˜…
      __________________________________________________ _____________
      He will score for us in WC mark my words. Speedy as Mahdavikia, skillz like Khalatbari, size like Borhani. Our own : you pick, Ariel Ortega, Bojan Krkic, Sebastian Giovinco, Michael Owen
      Just waiting for CQ to pick him for wc and the rest is history.

They will build tiny statues of him inside Iran Mall building and outside Azadi stadium to celebrate our first hattrick at the world cup, vs wales πŸ˜‰
      I will need a microscope to zoom on my TV with FIFA22 on to see that

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
        Since when was Borhani small? Wasn't the tallest/biggest player, but was way bigger than Ghaedi.
        Hmm your right i looked it up he is 1.75, allwayz felt like he was smaller, 1.65 ish
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          there is a salary cap in PGPL now. If we use our imagination, its not hard to see the extent of negotiations you speak of...

Sepahan: Hey mr agent we would love Saeid and Morais would love to work with him too (what an upgrade he would be to fckin rigi LOL). What kind of salary would make Saeid consider coming back to Iran in the event something changes and he decides to leave europe.

Saeid agent: What is the max salary. Saeid would not expect anything less than likes of Saeid Sadeghi are getting (AKA the max)

Sepahan: Ok we can do that.

Saeid agent: Ok thanks we arent interested right now but maybe we will get back to you.
          There is more than one Esfahan based club...one significantly below the cap. But teams can also loan players out to adjust to cap if needed.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            There is more than one Esfahan based club...one significantly below the cap. But teams can also loan players out to adjust to cap if needed.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            I mean if you think you have inside info that Ezat is going to zob ahan just say so. I dont think that adds up at all but no need to speak in riddles. If it doesnt happen lets hope you come clean with your sources afterwards.

Comment

Hmm your right i looked it up he is 1.75, allwayz felt like he was smaller, 1.65 ish
              He’s taller than that too. He’s at least 180.

Comment

Esteghlal is going to have a great squad now that Ghaedi is coming. The most important task from TM perspective would be getting Ghaedi in top form making the WC squad.
                Ezza Ghaedi combo would be interesting with Ezza feeding some good balls to Ghaedi with his passingskillz.
                We have a great squad but it’s a bit too unbalanced for my taste.
                We need another LB and DM. Naderi & Ezatolahi would be ideal.
                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Doubt any half decent team guarantee you the playing time unless you are established player. Your performance will though!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  right... no self respecting club would guarantee such a thing and that so to a player looking to join in so late, some week/s into the regular season..!!

what's that they say about roo and sange paa ghazveen..??

Comment

i'd love some insight into saeed's thinking and reflection on his career. just mind boggling. who is his representation?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                      i'd love some insight into saeed's thinking and reflection on his career. just mind boggling. who is his representation?
                      I don't think he is thinking? His moves don't make sense. He also always manages to miss out on pre-season, then gets out of shape, falls behind, and finally finds his footing near the end of the season and repeats the cycle again with another random move.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It would be very interesting. Maybe Golbezan can give some insight/interview?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          with this guys as his agents.... is there any surprise why same shitt happens to him transfer season after another.....??
                          https://www.transfermarkt.us/mbs-spo...a/berater/5837

you ogha be some shittt agent not be able to sell such quality of a footballer with his rather impressive international career, on a fking free transfer at least to some semi avg EU league team...!!
                          Bachelot linked his agency, not many players in the stable.. def no profiles ones except Ezza

Its no Raiola agency..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

But to be honest, as long as he puts in good games for TM, as he has done every time, I dont care if he works and plays for Mcdonalds afterwork league company team
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

But to be honest, as long as he puts in good games for TM, as he has done every time, I dont care if he works and plays for Mcdonalds afterwork company team
                              You dont know how good he would play at TM when he would have a real team and real training ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                                You dont know how good he would play at TM when he would have a real team and real training ?
                                That is a fair point Mahsaa jan, i also raised it few pages ago, he would probably be another few levels up. But on the other hand he is stiΔΊ 2-3 levels above the rest of midfielders. And gets himself in shape for the cups. Might not last to 34 with that plan but heey its his life

I do agree with your point
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X