This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Saeid is training with an excellent coach in Dubai right now, Nicolas St-Maurice.

He looks leaner. Same fitness coach that has worked with the likes of Karim Benzema. Hopefully, this isn't just for IG and he is committed to what the fitness coach says and recommends. We are going to really need him vs. the likes of England.
    Che khoob.

Halaa tamrin ham mikonand, ya hamchenan miran ba Mash Ghaasem chelo kabab bokhoran?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

That’s nice but where will he play FOOTBALL until November? Danish 2nd tier? UAE? Real Madrid?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        That’s nice but where will he play FOOTBALL until November? Danish 2nd tier? UAE? Real Madrid?
        AGAR ye kam shans biyaare va khodesh ham KHAYEH daashte baashe yek teami manande Famalicao ya Pacos Ferreira yek pishnahadi

behesh mide va ghabool mikone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

why cant this lardass wanker return back to veggiebobs from loan since the gutter league shut down..?
          its certainly a positive step but just joining a gym spearheaded by some famous personal trainer aint gonna make him anywhere near game-sharp and fitness wise ready for the WC as Benzima..!!
          especially a proven time and again, highly Undisciplined, habitually koongoshaad guy like Saeed who has struggled mightily with fitness and form throughout his footballing career..!!
          as Ardalan alluded, being a well-paid mallwalking bikar in an already highly laxed, small, boring ass country where you can't even go outside these days due to high-temps so one can reasonably presume .....everyday sleeping till about noon, then chaiee o kiri khoraaki luncho, then go to a gym for an hour or two working out mostly his selfie finger muscles for consumption of girls on SM..! Then hitting out with buddies to chelokababi o hookah bars till wee past midnight AINT GONNA do jack squat in terms of preparing him to duke it out for 90+minutes vs the english/wales and bunch hard running youngins of usa at WC..!!
          but then again regardless of all that ☝️ i'd still take a 300 pounder, outa shape saeed with one leg over the likes of Sarlak o Rafie n such from PGL..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            why cant this lardass wanker return back to veggiebobs from loan since the gutter league shut down..?
            its certainly a positive step but just joining a gym spearheaded by some famous personal trainer aint gonna make him anywhere near game-sharp and fitness wise ready for the WC as Benzima..!!
            especially a proven time and again, highly Undisciplined, habitually koongoshaad guy like Saeed who has struggled mightily with fitness and form throughout his footballing career..!!
            as Ardalan alluded, being a well-paid mallwalking bikar in an already highly laxed, small, boring ass country where you can't even go outside these days due to high-temps so one can reasonably presume .....everyday sleeping till about noon, then chaiee o kiri khoraaki luncho, then go to a gym for an hour or two working out mostly his selfie finger muscles for consumption of girls on SM..! Then hitting out with buddies to chelokababi o hookah bars till wee past midnight AINT GONNA do jack squat in terms of preparing him to duke it out for 90+minutes vs the english/wales and bunch hard running youngins of usa at WC..!!
            but then again regardless of all that ☝️ i'd still take a 300 pounder, outa shape saeed with one leg over the likes of Sarlak o Rafie n such from PGL..!!
            well if he is out partying then i hope he is in to the big ladies.. its a alternative way of "coming in form". if its the skinny ones its useless but if he has to lift some weight all night then he well be in top shape!

plz enjoy these short vids as example

https://youtube.com/shorts/5Ojl1z00eig?feature=share
            https://youtube.com/shorts/qFxDIkYz4Lg?feature=share
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Vejle won today against AGF (Jack Wilshere played for them) which keeps them alive. A loss and they would have been relegated, they have two games left and are three points behind AGF but with a -18 worse off goal difference.
              They should be out of the relegation zone but have let a lead slip to late goals for about 3 of their games.

Comment

Comment

is Danish season still going ? or over..?
                  him leaving Gutter for almost anywhere is a good news to me and if now a Free agent then that's a Great News....!!

next vital step for him from my perspective at least is Hiring a Professional agent .... cause the guy who's been repping him as a player so far, flat out sucks asss cheese...!!

Comment

Guys have you seen Ezi lately? He looks by far the leanest I have ever seen him….in his IG story today it stood out to me big time. Very pleasantly surprised!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If they win their last game about 20-0 they may still stay up 😂

Comment

Where does Ezatolahi plAy now ? Doesnt he play in Qatar ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          Where does Ezatolahi plAy now ? Doesnt he play in Qatar ?
                          He was there on loan but they stopped the league and his team was knocked out of Champ League so no games left to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            If they win their last game about 20-0 they may still stay up 😂

Comment

Saeid would not be smart if he doesn't fix his situation before the World Cup. He would make a fool out of himself if his form stays the same in Qatar.

Individual performance speaking, he had a great World Cup in Russia. Ezatolahi in 2018 would run circles around this Saeid. He needs to get back in form and in better shape. Playing football in Qatar will not help his case or Team Melli for that matter.

That central defensive position has been the strongest in our football history. Many great players have played in that position. Saeid needs to go back to Europe.

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182462...82%D8%B5%D8%AF

Full interview with V3. Basically load of nothing. He says hes vejle player now and will leave as they got relegated but not sure to where.

Its like the reporters are so out of touch with reality about the situation of some players...I wish somebody would just ask him one basic question, do you feel disappointed with how your career has turned out? Its truly one of the weirdest paths of any of our players. For his level of talent his situation is a total embarassment

Comment

Working...
                                X