This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
    Why would Vejle, in the middle of a regulation battle, allow him to leave?
    they got a loan fee of a few hundred thousand I think

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      He could use these six months to get a better deal back in Europe. Let's not forget that Mehdi Taremi was in Qatar playing for Al-Ghafra in the 2018-2019 season. Yes I know that Saeid started at a much better place and showed a lot of promise AND he is our best TM DM at this point. All is not lost with Saeid.

Go Saeid!
      I don't see how he will get a decent european offer while being outside the radar in qatar. Even playing in Europe and being in the denmark best XI twice in a row didn't work so well.
      Maybe a party bazi at charleroi or aek?

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        He could use these six months to get a better deal back in Europe. Let's not forget that Mehdi Taremi was in Qatar playing for Al-Ghafra in the 2018-2019 season. Yes I know that Saeid started at a much better place and showed a lot of promise AND he is our best TM DM at this point. All is not lost with Saeid.

Go Saeid!
        maybe after another good WC showing ...? otherwise, highly unlikely, imo ..!
        he has proven time and again that he lacks discipline, and ambition and career drive, often struggles with fitness and to boot he has probably the shittiest agent amongst all our TM players !!
        i wont bank too much hope on this guy...!! regardless of his truly real high caliber game, especially when in full fitness .... which has'nt been near often enough for a supposedly youngster hitting his prime fitness years..!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Waiting to see who is first to say he is still young, will impress in Qatar and earn move to top 4 league.
          He is still young , he will be amazing in Qatar and contribute to 60 goals and then move to a top 2 league.

Comment

https://cdn.ilna.news/servev2/YAAu4O...,/IMG_9410.mp4

سعید عزت اللهی، در تمرینات تیم الغرافه قطر

Comment

I mean it really is all up to him. There is no doubting his talent. If he dominates midfield of bundesliga players vs SK on regular basis, shows solid games in denmark over course of 2 years, and big games for TM in WC we know he can do it.

If he turns into the size of a watermelon in the next 6 months (my primary fear) then ofc, forget about it.

But with leagues like portugal taking a good number of our pretty average players, there is really no reason they wouldnt take our best player for cheap with many years of euro experience and fairly strong CV (Atm youth, youngest iranian to debut for NT, WC experience, CL experience)

If Vejle do relegate, which they will, most likely their demands for him in the summer will be quite low - despite him having years left on the contract.

Summary : As usual with this guy, its totally up to him and how much he wants to succeed in his career. Same cannot be said for most of our players, many of whom have severe technical/physical shortcomings. He isnt one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                I mean it really is all up to him. There is no doubting his talent. If he dominates midfield of bundesliga players vs SK on regular basis, shows solid games in denmark over course of 2 years, and big games for TM in WC we know he can do it.
                If he turns into the size of a watermelon in the next 6 months (my primary fear) then ofc, forget about it.
                But with leagues like portugal taking a good number of our pretty average players, there is really no reason they wouldnt take our best player for cheap with many years of euro experience and fairly strong CV (Atm youth, youngest iranian to debut for NT, WC experience, CL experience)
                If Vejle do relegate, which they will, most likely their demands for him in the summer will be quite low - despite him having years left on the contract.
                Summary : As usual with this guy, its totally up to him and how much he wants to succeed in his career. Same cannot be said for most of our players, many of whom have severe technical/physical shortcomings. He isnt one of those.
                Agree 100%. We have no one else on our team who can take out 3-4 good physical players, dribble box to box, and then crack a shot, on top of winning almost all duels in the air and ground.
                Once in a generation talent and he’s wasting it.

Comment

Saeed is a good player for TM but i think he will not be succesfull on daily club basis, i feel like he is a karimi type in training but sadly he had also some injuries.

I hope in wrong because at 100% he really is a monster

Comment

so is it done with al gharafa or not?
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Same people who bashed 28 yrs old nour who joined al felan are ok with 25 yrs old saeid joining al mamedan lol interesting lol
                      Bottom line is our CM is not that strong and players don't have better choices.

I don't mind this move but base on his history, he usually have fitness issue, so not sure he is in right place.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        He is still young , he will be amazing in Qatar and contribute to 60 goals and then move to a top 2 league.
                        Bookmarking this so that when you’re proven right you can get your credit
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saeid just posted on Instagram saying good bye to the club and fans.

Who has signed him ?!

Comment

Vejle Boldklub now confirms that midfielder Saeid Ezatolahi will be loaned out to Al-Gharafa from Qatar for the next six months. At the same time, the Iranian is extending his contract with Vejle until the end of 2023.

Comment

I think unfortunately this is another example of a player not living up to his potential, training, fitness, attitude ... whatever it is, all the best to him, hope he maintains his form and is selected based on his performances not his name.
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Bookmarking this so that when you’re proven right you can get your credit
                                If I’m right on this then I’ll give you the lottery numbers too.

Comment

Working...
                                X