Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agar ta 3 maahe digar shekamesh engar yek farsh-forooshe haaji bazaari shod nabayad be TM davat beshe.

Agar ye joori az nazare form tonest vaznesh raa negah daare az naachaari bayad davatesh konim.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Although I am disappointed, I do not begrudge saied. A professional footballers' playing life where they can make money is about 10-12 years if they are lucky. Saeid needs to make sure he is going to have a post football life, so as much as what he has done may piss us off at the end of the day he is going to have to make enough to provide for himself and his family when we forget about him and his footballing days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        Spain -> Russia -> England 2nd div -> Denmark -> Qatar.

If you reversed that it would be signs of development
        You forgot belgium. Next step is Iran

Comment

Let's stop bashing Saeid. Kanaani and Shoja are in good shape and they play in Qatar.

Go Saeid!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

^ rofl their coach is Stramaccioni? 😂

Comment

This happened because he realized, his rivals are also playing either in Iran or arab land, and saman despite not being his direct rival warming the bench and doesn't figure out in coach plan anyway.
                If Saeid was a forward he would have found a way to stay in Europe, even in shitty league. Now, because of our CM situation he finds himself in comfort zone.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Saeid: when i was teenage i was following Al Gharafa matches loool

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Bahahhhjahahaha. Does he really think we’re that stupid ?!

Comment

ya sure. What BS. Haif is all I have to say. He is another karimi who waisted an opportunity . Now sure what happened with him when he joined atletico Madrid youth team.

Comment

This happened because he realized, his rivals are also playing either in Iran or arab land, and saman despite not being his direct rival warming the bench and doesn't figure out in coach plan anyway.
                        If Saeid was a forward he would have found a way to stay in Europe, even in shitty league. Now, because of our CM situation he finds himself in comfort zone.

Saman over any of these low-effort insta boyz any day..

Comment

^saman soon in al gharaffa aswell if he doesnt manage to get a loan to another pl club
                          in a way, he deserves to get some payday after all the 40 mil fine he had over him for that long time that he finaly didnt have to pay + the 4 month no game ban.
                          so i can se him moving for a good cash offer after world cup,
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

and more importantly a coach who clearly is for most part oblivious to where they are applying their trade so long its the profile of player he wants playing for his TM..!!
                            you think CQ woulda tolerated such lazy career decision from saeed..? he woulda phased him outa TM faster than a rabbit gets fked..!!

watch for more of these lazy lots to start looking for easy money in tokhmy rich leagues now..!

Comment

Saeid is training with an excellent coach in Dubai right now, Nicolas St-Maurice.

He looks leaner. Same fitness coach that has worked with the likes of Karim Benzema. Hopefully, this isn't just for IG and he is committed to what the fitness coach says and recommends. We are going to really need him vs. the likes of England.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^ This is great news. Inconsistency in fitness has been a real problem with him.

Go Saied!

Comment

Working...
                                X