X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Zenit twitter. This time is not BS

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for that BL , good analysis. Sardar does (like all players) have flaws in his game, things though that under a top coach can be ironed out. It is a shame that at 26 he hasn’t yet has the chance to work with (apart from CQ at international level ). His foundations are outstanding, there is no coincidence that he is admired by some of the top managers in the world like Klopp and Mourinho.

I do think though that some of his difficulties at Zenit are to do with the tactics, the players around him and the way the team is sent out to play. His best games for Zenit have been when Dzyuba was in his prime a couple of seasons back or when he has played over the last couple of seasons without Dzyuba and has been the focal point for the attack.

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Comment

https://m.corrieredellosport.it/amp/...usen_e_in_pole

Comment

translation: ROME - Roma are making an attempt in extremis to get to Sardar Azmoun, Zenit striker. The Iranian a couple of months ago had entered the crosshairs of the Giallorossi who never sank the blow because the priorities were the goalkeeper, the midfielder and then - after Spinazzola's injury - also the left back. However, knowing of the strong interest of Bayer Leverkusen, Tiago Pinto wanted to try with a raise to satisfy the request of Mourinho, an admirer of the boy. At this point it is difficult for the deal to go through: Roma proposes a cash part and some technical counterparts, Leverkusen instead 18 million that would be about to lead to the white smoke. The Giallorossi gm will try to the last given the request of his coach, but the deal is not easy. New contacts in progress for Belotti. Torino has not lost hope for the renewal but in the meantime they are listening to the polls of the other clubs: Sevilla also asked for information.

Comment

Roma has to be insane to go for Icardi over Azmoun
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Roma has to be insane to go for Icardi over Azmoun
                  I think its BS by his agent tbh. Since he went to PSG they link him with every italian team looking for a CF every summer. Hes on crazy money at PSG and not playing anywhere near worth that paycheck, any italian club (All of whom are in sticky financial mess) would be morons to bring him in. Dont think any of them will fall for it.

It seems like mourinho/his team personally identified azmoun, not the clubs transfer people. In that case I think if they can strike a deal with zenit sardar has to prefer it to leverkusen. The exposure and potential for the project to take off and him to be a center piece are just super big...

Comment

Banging 30 goals in jokensliga for Bayer Leverkoonsken whose ceiling is 2nd and a EL quarter-final or winning the hearts and minds of a proper footballing club's fans under the tutelage of one of the game's great names.

Baba save us the trip to whatever hole that German club originate from, we want trips to Rome and that sexy kit. We want our boy to be spoke of in the same breath as Francesco Totti and Maximus Decimus Meridius.

Comment

I would play in the Spanish premier league or stay in Russia if I was Sardar Azmoun. Italian, German and English football are very aggressive. He will get injured or benched if he goes there and his form will ultimately decline.

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                        I would play in the Spanish premier league or stay in Russia if I was Sardar Azmoun. Italian, German and English football are very aggressive. He will get injured or benched if he goes there and his form will ultimately decline.
                        I don't understand this logic at all. Azmoun is not fragile. The kid is as tough as anyone. Also, the Russian league is just as physical as any of the leagues you mentioned. I think he can play in any league. His games against Bayern and Atleti are proof.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                          The Russian league is actually very physical filled with Russian bears, Sardar is a strong bear himself.

Comment

United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              I’d be surprised if they do , I said before that I read an article a few months back about the impact of Covid on Russian football. I know Zenit have the backing of Gasprom but they don’t even seem to be spending. With Druissi potentially leaving , Malcolm away on international duty, other injuries that they have and Dzyuba getting old I don’t see them wanting to sell Sardar. Will take a big money offer or some sort of swap deal.
                              Malcom will be back in a few weeks tops and won’t require any pre season to reintegrate

The biggest miss for them is barrios who still is getting some extra time off after amazing copa performances

Driussi is officially gone, will almost certainly be replaced by rising brazilian star CAM who is fix for Brazilian Olympic team, claudinho of Red Bull bragantino.

That leaves just to find azmoun replacement. Again according to Russian media’s laborde from Montpellier has long been a target and wants to move there. Just needs green light of azmoun sale for RPL foreign player limit.

So in the event of azmoun sale they will probably line up:

wendel-barrios-claudinho

Malcom—Dzyuba—laborde

Frankly a pretty fantastic midfield (especially given wendels talent and form, the other 2 resume and stock amongst top european clubs right now speaks for itself, and a potentially explosive front 3. Plus 20 million from sardar sale which will be enough to finance upgrading 2 starting xi spots.

If they weren’t coached by a literal moron they would probably perform solid in europe

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                Banging 30 goals in jokensliga for Bayer Leverkoonsken whose ceiling is 2nd and a EL quarter-final or winning the hearts and minds of a proper footballing club's fans under the tutelage of one of the game's great names.

Baba save us the trip to whatever hole that German club originate from, we want trips to Rome and that sexy kit. We want our boy to be spoke of in the same breath as Francesco Totti and Maximus Decimus Meridius.
                                what a stupid and disrespectful comment. Shame on you!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X