Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian Atalanta is considering the option of acquiring Zenit St. Petersburg striker Serdar Azmun, reports Sport24 .

The Bergamo-based club plans to complete the deal next summer. It was then that the contract of the 26-year-old striker with the "blue-white-blue" ends. It is known that the Iranian himself does not intend to renew the agreement and would like to leave for Europe during the current transfer window. Previously, Azmun's name was associated with Bayer Leverkusen and Lyon of France, but the footballer would like to play in Italy.

This season, the striker has scored four goals in four matches of the Russian Premier League.
    Евро-Футбол онлайн: https://www.euro-football.ru/article...#ixzz73q2vcsRa

I think a scenario like this is the most likely by far.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Italian Atalanta is considering the option of acquiring Zenit St. Petersburg striker Serdar Azmun, reports Sport24 .

The Bergamo-based club plans to complete the deal next summer. It was then that the contract of the 26-year-old striker with the "blue-white-blue" ends. It is known that the Iranian himself does not intend to renew the agreement and would like to leave for Europe during the current transfer window. Previously, Azmun's name was associated with Bayer Leverkusen and Lyon of France, but the footballer would like to play in Italy.

This season, the striker has scored four goals in four matches of the Russian Premier League.
      Евро-Футбол онлайн: https://www.euro-football.ru/article...#ixzz73q2vcsRa

I think a scenario like this is the most likely by far.
      If going to atalanta on a free is the best he can do then that just shows how badbakht we really are as Iranians in the footballing world. What a freaking joke.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Atalanta are a good team and they play very attractive football, they have become regulars in the Champions League and compete for the title in Italy. Also I think on a free transfer they will be one of many different teams looking to get him.

Comment

Atalanta is a move I could get behind. Champions league Football and a good attacking team

Comment

The fact that nobody was willing to risk spending a euro on him is absurd though, he's only getting his break on a free transfer. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              If going to atalanta on a free is the best he can do then that just shows how badbakht we really are as Iranians in the footballing world. What a freaking joke.
              They will just be one option he has if he doesn’t do the great sin of extending.

Nothing badbakht about being a main player for the most attractive footballing side in Italy who went to CL quarterfinals and RO16 in past two seasons

Comment

For Lyon I can say that they play now the waiting game. They hope they can get Azmoun for less at the end of the transfer window. My guess would be their absolute limit would be somewhere around 15-17 million.
                I don't see Zenit lowering the price though.

Only two games into the season Lyon are in turmoil with only one point of two games.
                Note that only two teams from Ligue 1 qualify directly for CL football.
                It would be much better for Sardar to play in another top league that has four CL places.
                Ligue 1 would have been a good move before Zenit.
                Now the polished player he has become in two years at Zenit he should aim for a club that has a project and can realistically offer him regular CL football.

Comment

if sardar goes next summer for free it will mean that he will habe the option to keep his 3m euro salary per year, no matter which club will sign him. assuming he keeps his scoring rate up at 20 league goals per season. Then again he might choose club over money but atleast then thats his choice

Comment

My primary concern is the national team. Sardar is performing well for his club and barring injury is in good form.

He will have his pick of many club sides assuming he doesn't extend his contract. If he moved now the challenge for any club would be a transfer fee and his salary. Let his contract run down and he'll earn himself a nice signing on bonus and more than likely continue at his current salary or higher.

In other words I'm perfectly happy with the status quo.
                    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by khosro View Post
                      My primary concern is the national team. Sardar is performing well for his club and barring injury is in good form.
                      He will have his pick of many club sides assuming he doesn't extend his contract. If he moved now the challenge for any club would be a transfer fee and his salary. Let his contract run down and he'll earn himself a nice signing on bonus and more than likely continue at his current salary or higher.
                      In other words I'm perfectly happy with the status quo.
                      Staying in Zenit would be more acceptable if they get a good CL draw. If Zenit is grouped with Villareal/Dortmund/Sheriff Tiraspol (aka an Europa league + group where they won't qualify from), I rather have a transfer this summer.

Comment

They could be grouped with 3 Azadegan teams in the CL for all it matters, they'll still be an embarrasement.

Vlahovic getting linked to a big money move to Atletico, Man City and Spurs #PersianLivesMatter

Comment

I needed to address a couple of you fans that are disappointed because Azmoun maybe will go to another club on a free transfer. If you have watched closely, Messi went on free, Ramos went on free, Donarumma went on free. Just saying that clubs don’t buy players for astronomical transfer fees anymore. I believe it will be something common in the future that more and more players will go on a free transfer. Well maybe the Iranian nationality is not for his advantage. It really bothered me that Roma bought Abraham for 30million or something

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                            I needed to address a couple of you fans that are disappointed because Azmoun maybe will go to another club on a free transfer. If you have watched closely, Messi went on free, Ramos went on free, Donarumma went on free. Just saying that clubs don’t buy players for astronomical transfer fees anymore. I believe it will be something common in the future that more and more players will go on a free transfer. Well maybe the Iranian nationality is not for his advantage. It really bothered me that Roma bought Abraham for 30million or something
                            I think anyone who is naive enough to think that Sardar won’t give into the pressure that zenit will put on him throughout the season to sign an extension is just not being realistic. I hear your point on Ramos, Messi and co but Sardar is not them and doesn’t have the status those guys do to feel in charge. With the information and what we know about Sardar he’s a classic Irooni and a genuinely nice guy which in (especially) football business will only set you back unfortunately. Nobody should be optimistic that he will actually be a free agent next summer…..that would be a big surprise IMO.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Staying in Zenit would be more acceptable if they get a good CL draw. If Zenit is grouped with Villareal/Dortmund/Sheriff Tiraspol (aka an Europa league + group where they won't qualify from), I rather have a transfer this summer.
                              Are joone ammeye rooseshoon.

Ba Villareal va Dortmund mibaaze, va baa kalantariye Tiraspol biron az khoneh mosaavi mikone va khodaanegahdaar. Be Europa League ham nemiran.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I think anyone who is naive enough to think that Sardar won’t give into the pressure that zenit will put on him throughout the season to sign an extension is just not being realistic. I hear your point on Ramos, Messi and co but Sardar is not them and doesn’t have the status those guys do to feel in charge. With the information and what we know about Sardar he’s a classic Irooni and a genuinely nice guy which in (especially) football business will only set you back unfortunately. Nobody should be optimistic that he will actually be a free agent next summer…..that would be a big surprise IMO.
                                I don’t know about him being a nice & naive guy ..!? But I also predict that he will renew with Zenit ..!
                                In fact these latest rumors of Atalanta next year on free in Russian media, could well have been planted by his agents to get Zenit to up their exte$$ion offering ..!? Or so I suspect..!? Or Italian media also woulda been the first & all over that.
                                Let’s hope not
                                But I’m quiet fearful of an eminent extension

Comment

Working...
                                X