X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highlights

Comment

Will be interesting to see how things play out. I fear he makes a lack luster move and struggles once at the new club. I remain optimistic in him and his talent but he needs to move to the right club.

Comment

Arsenal would be a great move, especially once Mikel Al Qaeda is replaced by Potter and they finally play to their true potential.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
          Arteta is a terrible inexperienced manager, and Arsenal will struggle this season. I wouldn't want Azmoun going there at all..
          Lmaooo I love how all three Arsenal fans on PFDC thanked this post.

Yeah no thanks. Arsenal is a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Why he didn't take the penalty he won himself?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

I wonder too. Last match he won a penalty and shot it himself. Why not this time? Maybe he didnt want to himself..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                theres no way this is true is it??

Comment

He was benched yestarday and is not getting younger, but i doubt they give up on him that fast, he was top scorer of the league last year and is the captain of Russia. He also makes a great combination with Sardar as he creates lots of space for him. Both helps eachothers.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    It would be so stupid for them to loan out an old player when they can just sell him for a decent amount and get some cash for him…..also have to say I’m surprised I didn’t notice a dramatic dip in form from him last season so not sure why he hasn’t gotten chances early this season.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He was benched yestarday and is not getting younger, but i doubt they give up on him that fast, he was top scorer of the league last year and is the captain of Russia. He also makes a great combination with Sardar as he creates lots of space for him. Both helps eachothers.
                      He's falling apart. Russian fans in the national team want him out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I think it is more about conflict than his condition, sure, he probably joined the training camp in not a great shape, which happen to many world class athletes in any sport btw, but he was pretty consistent in last few years for Zenit.

The whole Russian team sucked in Euro, so it wasn't about him only, overall he has amazing goal scoring record for Russia. 30 goals in 55 appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Well he wasn’t invited by their new coach. He was Dzyuba’s old coach at Spartak and there are problems between the two. He also didn’t get along with Mancini and was loaned out once already by Zenit. And of course we have seen his behavior off the field. I think they will be better off with one striker, Sardar, and adding Claudinho.

Comment

He is a big guy so not surprised that his body is starting to slow down, he was never known for his speed but it has dropped even more Over the last year. He is out on his feet towards the end of games and can’t last the 90 so it is no surprise they may want to replace him. Whatever happens he has been a good partner up front for Sardar and I think helped get the best out of him at Zenit and they obviously get along at a personal level too.

Comment

Dzyuba leaving must really put the nail in the coffin for Azmoun's departure. No chance they can replace their goal impacts.

Comment

on sardar ; luckily got a chance to see the last 15 min or so
                                and whatta fking insane breakaway speed to get that PK and from the highlights that earlier run OMFG... he left the defenders in his dust 😂
                                MOM speaks volumes about the rest....! he is playing about his best football yet in zenit (especially early on in the season).... you can tell he desperately wants outa there, but his stars in the market aint fking lining up...!! YET..!

On Dzuba; he really looks outa form and heavier than usual of late, and just doesnt seem to have that same spring in his steps as he did last season..!! benching him too frequently probably annoyed him into a spat with zenit coach and/or other hierarchies..??
                                i can't imagine him being loaned out ...!! perhaps they'll find a club willing to spend some dosh to grab him late in the transfer deadline but loaning him..? they really gotta be mad at him and see no way to resolve their dispute to make way for a loan off..!?
                                maybe they just wanna put some fire under his ass to get his personal fitness back in check..?? Zenit and Sardar really gonna need his physical presence uptop to be firing on all cylinders especially in CL action coming up..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X