Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar at Zenit is no longer exciting. I no longer wake up early to watch his matches.

Comment

Regardless of where he ends up, he's gonna have some extra eyes on him this match. Hope he shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        Regardless of where he ends up, he's gonna have some extra eyes on him this match. Hope he shows up.
        He is in the right place then...cause Zenit is where he will be this time next year in Sardars case smoke does not equal fire. Offers or not the player has to want to transfer...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sardar scores. Great reflexes and finish.

1-1

Comment

His reactions were great then.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
              Sardar scores. Great reflexes and finish.

1-1
              Will make it more expensive for Leverkusen

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun with typical poachers goal puts home the rebound (initial shot hit the post)

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Will make it more expensive for Leverkusen
                  Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                  Every goal from here on out - add 1 million Euro to the transfer fee 😉

BTW, Sardar is really huffing and puffing out there lol. He seems a bit out of shape? Or is that just my eyes.

Comment

Zenit have been very poor, midfield is over run by Khimki and they have been caught too easy at the back too many times. Build up play too slow too, Sardar the only bright spark.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                      Every goal from here on out - add 1 million Euro to the transfer fee 😉

BTW, Sardar is really huffing and puffing out there lol. He seems a bit out of shape? Or is that just my eyes.
                      just your eyes. Normal to look expended when you have been your teams entire offensive gameplan for 2 years straight

Comment

Wowwwww! Azmoun with insane full pitch sprint, good lay off and teammate forces save from GK.

His sprint speed is truly phenomenal

Comment

No way they are selling him unless he forces a move. They have no squad depth. 2 keepers and 4 defenders on their bench. The only forward is some 18 y.o.

Comment

First league match, first goal, and another half to go!

Comment

I am impressed by Wendel so far. He is fast, smart, and technical. He's like a better version of Malcom.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                No way they are selling him unless he forces a move. They have no squad depth. 2 keepers and 4 defenders on their bench. The only forward is some 18 y.o.
                                I’d be surprised if they do , I said before that I read an article a few months back about the impact of Covid on Russian football. I know Zenit have the backing of Gasprom but they don’t even seem to be spending. With Druissi potentially leaving , Malcolm away on international duty, other injuries that they have and Dzyuba getting old I don’t see them wanting to sell Sardar. Will take a big money offer or some sort of swap deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X