This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
    Well well, I am with those who believe that Sardar should stay at his current club especially now that we are about to head to another WC campaign.
    Going to better leagues has not done anything good to most of our players. All it resulted has been lost confidence, exposure and poor performances in TM.

If something is not broken then don't change it.
    What are you talking about? The only player that has had a problem is Jahanbakhsh. Our players should never temper their ambition because someone before them failed. Taremi is a perfect example.
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Do you know how much the bid is?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Do you know how much the bid is?
          Haven't been told that, just that they have submitted an offer.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Rather Lyon than Roma.. lets se him whoop Messi, Neymar and Mbappe next season (the other games he will destroy every theam its like the russian league + PSG and Marseille/Lyon

Btw, Inter just sold Lukaku for a record fee to Chelsea, May we se Inter going for Azmoun now? They could still afford signing another 1-2 good players and put the rest of the money in the bank with that big income they just got.. I would really like to se him at Inter..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

just in: Azmoun to Roma becoming increasingly unlikely….
              Attached Files

Comment

I can imagine Abraham being dragged over to Rome 😅 Chelsea don’t want to sell to a premier league team (Arsenal are no rival at the moment ) and Abraham wants to stay in the premier league.

Comment

Roma gandesho darovorde. As Roma was my favourite option but let them throw 40m€ on Tokhmmy Abraham and 18€m on the fake Uzbek.
                  I would be ok with a Zent stay (hopefully they will get a prestigious CL draw) or even Lyon

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Roma gandesho darovorde. As Roma was my favourite option but let them throw 40m€ on Tokhmmy Abraham and 18€m on the fake Uzbek.
                    I would be ok with a Zent stay (hopefully they will get a prestigious CL draw) or even Lyon
                    yea man, fk Lyon and the boring asss french league..!! Zenit>Lyon imo,
                    if i were Sardar, i'd either immediately reject Lyon's advances ..... or demand such a hefty personal pay-package that would make them look elsewhere for offensive reinforcement ..!

Roma move at least had a bit of obohat to it...!! i think he'd receive far better offers and clubs as a free agent next summer than the likes of lyon..!!

besides looks like that over-rated bitch Tammy will be taking Mou's bait and soon will be getting shipped off to rome..?
                    Roma certainly seem to favor him well over sardar , as they are not only breaking the bank offering some 40mil for transfer fee, even agreeing to Chelsea's buy-back demands of $55mil, in case the kid proves to be a real deal...!! Top that with promising Tammy the Star striker role, to boot..!!
                    https://romapress.net/tammy-abraham-...ing-roma-move/

Comment

I just don't understand what they see in Abraham...
                      He will not take Italy by storm for sure...
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

lol T. Abraham stuck between Roma and Arsenal.. im juyst saying Lyon and Zenit looks pretty good compared to that
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                          I just don't understand what they see in Abraham...
                          He will not take Italy by storm for sure...
                          That's an understatement bro

English players typically don't do well in Italy, style of play and living conditions dont suit them. On top of that, being a player of color and playing in Italy is no joy, lots of racism on/off the field. Huge issue for years in Italy

Comment

New Brazilian Zenit player just dropped

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tabloide_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
                              Roma Sign Tammy Abraham, bye bye Roma option, now only exist Lyon Option.

Comment

Sardar will remain at Zenit until the end of his contract, unless Zenit can get more from another club than Sardar would earn them in UCL quals, RPL titles, and Russian Cups.

Comment

Working...
                                X