Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The uzbek guy can thank bayer leverkusen. Not only Bundesliga don't take our players but they prevent them to join an other top league.

As roma has money, 13millions for a defender playing in beazil

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      The uzbek guy can thank bayer leverkusen. Not only Bundesliga don't take our players but they prevent them to join an other top league.

As roma has money, 13millions for a defender playing in beazil
      Would love the reasoning on how Bundesliga prevented Azmoun's transfer when players can negotiate with multiple teams at once. Must be a great story in the Shahnameh that the German football clubs built their strategy on stopping Iranian transfers....

Comment

Averaging 1.25 goals/game!!!

Comment

I am seeing a lot of rumors regarding Sardar on Twitter, but I think the points that Zenit makes $20 million for qualifying for champions league (Sardar will help them reach that target if still with zenit) and also the fact that there doesn’t sound to be any movement on Zenit’s front to find a replacement makes me feel they are planning on retaining Sardar and either getting him to sign an extension or losing him for nothing next year.
          When strong rumors of Dzeko leaving Roma started, multiple options were discussed as possible replacements. Whenever Sardar’s name comes up, there doesn’t sound like much rumblings about anyone Zenit wants outside of Belotti who seems to be linked with everyone. I doubt either of Belotti or Sardar leave their teams. There is interest, but I don’t think anyone wants to take the risk for that price tag, as russia isn’t a top 4 league. Hard to make that jump to a contending team in the top 4. I hope to be proven wrong, but we’ve been through this many many transfer windows, at this point I’m resigned to Sardar retiring in Russia.

Comment

I would rather see him staying in Zenit than goes under Mourinhos coaching.

Mourinho will ruin his career with his tactics, benching, and talking after each game if Sardar doesn't deliver right away

Comment

Gazzetta dello Sport emrooz gozaaresh mide dar baareye alaagheye Roma baraye kharidane Azmoun.
              Fekr nemikonam harfe alaki baashe, amma az in gooneh tamashaa miyooneh bashgaahaa kheili daarim.
              Amma yek noghte ke jaaleb nist ine ke La Gazzetta mige ke Roma bishtare mablaghe transfer raa emsaal nemikhaad bede amma
              fasle ayande.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calci...96893154.shtml
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                I would rather see him staying in Zenit than goes under Mourinhos coaching.
                Mourinho will ruin his career with his tactics, benching, and talking after each game if Sardar doesn't deliver right away
                I agree, Mourinho is not only way overrated but he is also instabile (crazy) in the head. He holds personal grudges and can ruin a player (which he has done in the past). Azmoun is a key player for us and i rather not have another Ali Karimi (when he moved to Bayern) or Jahanbakhsh situation on our hands. AC Milan would have been a better option but they are not interested. Azmoun is doing great at Zenit and TM, let's keep it that way until the world cup next year.

Also not unimportant, Zenit is slightly better or at least around the same level as Roma.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  I agree, Mourinho is not only way overrated but he is also instabile (crazy) in the head. He holds personal grudges and can ruin a player (which he has done in the past). Azmoun is a key player for us and i rather not have another Ali Karimi (when he moved to Bayern) or Jahanbakhsh situation on our hands. AC Milan would have been a better option but they are not interested. Azmoun is doing great at Zenit and TM, let's keep it that way until the world cup next year.

Also not unimportant, Zenit is slightly better or at least around the same level as Roma.
                  In yek vagheiyate. Agar Mourinho behet gir bede dige velkon nist.

Ta akhare khat mire, hatta agar Messi ham baashi.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Yeah, let's not run the risk of having our biggest talent work with one of the greatest coaches in the modern game who has worked successfully with the best striking talent the game has to offer (Drogba, Zlatan, Eto'o, CR7, Benzema, Lukaku, Kane) and had great successes out of average strikers (McCarthy, Milito) because a collection of past-it geezers, useless tramps and obese individuals (Kezman, Shevchenko, Balotelli, Torres, Adriano, Rooney) flopped.

And then let's call Azmoun a bacheh naneh for not having the balls to take such risks after soiling our very own pants at the idea of such a 'risky' move.

He'll learn more in a month under Mourinho than he will if he stays at Zenit for the next 8 years finishing with a league title, golden boot and the customary 6-game embarrasement in the CL every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Yeah, let's not run the risk of having our biggest talent work with one of the greatest coaches in the modern game who has worked successfully with the best striking talent the game has to offer (Drogba, Zlatan, Eto'o, CR7, Benzema, Lukaku, Kane) and had great successes out of average strikers (McCarthy, Milito) because a collection of past-it geezers, useless tramps and obese individuals (Kezman, Shevchenko, Balotelli, Torres, Adriano, Rooney) flopped.

And then let's call Azmoun a bacheh naneh for not having the balls to take such risks after soiling our very own pants at the idea of such a 'risky' move.

He'll learn more in a month under Mourinho than he will if he stays at Zenit for the next 8 years finishing with a league title, golden boot and the customary 6-game embarrasement in the CL every season.
                      Man ham nemikham Azmoun Zenit bemoone, aslan.

Agar raft Roma, faghat omidvaram Mourinho behesh gir nade, chon adat daare

chand bazikon peyda kone va beheshoon gir bede (manande Luke Shaw dar United),
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Looks like Rome has set their sights on Icardi as the number 1 option. Hide your wives and girlfriends Roma!

Comment

I met Mourinho about 11 years ago. He is a very miserable and unstable character. I would not want any Iranian to go play for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

Ricardo Carvalho, Pepe, Eden Hazard, Paul Pogba, Tanguy Ndombele, Joe Cole, Dele Alli, Luke Shaw , Kevin De Bruyne, Mohamed Sala, Romelu Lukaku, Juan Mata, Filipe Luis , Leonardo Bonucci.

This is just a small list of players Mourinho benched, talked shit about in the media or sold because he didn't give them a chance.

The problem with him is that he can lower your self-confidence to zero and it is obvious that you can not perform when your coach talks shit about you in front of the whole world instead of taking it with the person.

All of these have been or are better now as soon as they got a new coach who has some IQ in his brain.

Mourinho's era is over, his tactics worked several years ago, football has evolved.

Wherever he goes now he gets fired within 3 years and leaves a team in ruins.

He always loses the players' support in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              I met Mourinho about 11 years ago. He is a very miserable and unstable character. I would not want any Iranian to go play for him.
                              Hahaha what happened when you met him?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

At least we know who is bache nane now...

Passing on roma Bc mourinho can be mean. Lol.

I’m sure if Sardar plays at his usual level he will have no issues

Comment

Working...
                                X