Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Circus Roma/Mourinho has started with a big bang.. 5-2 defeat in a friendly with Betis.
    Some supernice goals, shomormudov scoring and 4 red cards for roma, (1 of them for romas biggest and only star Mourinho).
    i repeat it was a friendly. Just happy Azmoun didnt go for this club. they will forever be the 7-1ers of club football (vs Man U)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Snkrpuq_0
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Tottenham have agreed to a fee for Inter’s Lautaro Martinez, according to @garyjacob
      https://t.co/0akjpxkIZO

After Lukaku, now Martinez. Good News for Azmoun -> Inter

Comment

Inter are in talks with AS Roma to sign Edin Dzeko as new striker, confirmed. Personal terms agreed on a two-years contract. Clubs in direct contact to reach an agreement. 🇧🇦 #Inter

AS Roma are already looking for potential replacement if Dzeko deal will go through. @SkySport
        @Twitter Fabrizio Romano

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
          https://t.co/0akjpxkIZO

After Lukaku, now Martinez. Good News for Azmoun -> Inter
          I think Martinez will have more suitors with deeper pockets than Tottenham though.
          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

according to Corriere dello Sport, first option to replace inter bound dzeko is sardar and contacts have already been reinitiated.

https://www.siamolaroma.it/2021/08/0...ti-con-azmoun/

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              according to Corriere dello Sport, first option to replace inter bound dzeko is sardar and contacts have already been reinitiated.

Not thanks….unless mourinho switches to a 2 striker system (which we know he won’t) it wouldn’t make sense. They just bought shomudorov and yes azmoun is a class above him, way way better player than the Uzbek wannabe version of him but I would not want Sardar to be in a situation where they have another striker who just came in and already hit the ground running scoring a goal and azmoun be in a situation to have to prove something when he has absolutely nothing to prove.

Of all 3 recently mentioned teams I think we can call agree inter is by far the best option.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                This time the conditions are actually better. With Dzeko shipped off to Inter, it’s pretty much guarantee that Sardar would be a field player in Rome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Not thanks….unless mourinho switches to a 2 striker system (which we know he won’t) it wouldn’t make sense. They just bought shomudorov and yes azmoun is a class above him, way way better player than the Uzbek wannabe version of him but I would not want Sardar to be in a situation where they have another striker who just came in and already hit the ground running scoring a goal and azmoun be in a situation to have to prove something when he has absolutely nothing to prove.
                  Of all 3 recently mentioned teams I think we can call agree inter is by far the best option.
                  shomorodov is not even 1/2 of sardar and played many games for genoa from wide. I have zero worries who mou would choose to lead the line.

Inter is just such a longshot. They are replacing Lukaku with Zapata (another very physical CF, like for like switch) and in the event they sell lautaro, still not certain, they will probably pick up inzaghi's favorite from his time at lazio, joaquin correa.

Bottom line is Sardar will face some competition at whatever big team he goes to. Its not a reason to run away. Especially when its obvious that competition is inferior. In fact, with the rumored interested teams Roma probably has the least amount of competition to "bench" sardar.

Comment

Inter is also liquidating. No Conte, Lukaku, Hakimi, and potentially Lauturo means the team will be a shell of last season.

These Italian clubs are so unstable...

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Inter is also liquidating. No Conte, Lukaku, Hakimi, and potentially Lauturo means the team will be a shell of last season.

These Italian clubs are so unstable...
                      yea, read somewhere that the owners are chinese broke and owe a shitt ton of loans and the chinese gov yanked sponsorship and financing and wanting them to get outa of EU football business...

too bad, Inter was certainly my favorite of the Milans and the best Italian club yet to be linked with sardar..!!

not too sure and gongho about that Roma link either...!!? :/ but it would be a good enough stop gap club for him to go to for a season or 2 before making a transfer to hopefully a marquee EU heavyweight next ..??

i think he should wait bit longer ftb and see who else steps up to the table..!!?

Comment

I also think it really helps that he is continuing to bang in goals left and right.

When desperate teams (aka the buyers that are still hanging around late in the window) are considering who to gamble on, I think it makes a difference if that player is in top form/shape so they can hit ground running and help the coach + alleviate some pressure on the management staff/transfer people.

Comment

Di Marzio just posted on Twitter an article about who will succeed Dzeko at Roma and no mention of Azmoun. Just Isak and Abraham. I think based on the last few times we’ve been ready for Sardar to leave russia these will all fall through, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            Di Marzio just posted on Twitter an article about who will succeed Dzeko at Roma and no mention of Azmoun. Just Isak and Abraham. I think based on the last few times we’ve been ready for Sardar to leave russia these will all fall through, unfortunately.
                            they are both way out of their price range. Seriously chelsea want 40 mil for abraham, roma couldnt even pay 15 up front for azmoun last week.

Isak will fetch the same price too, he just signed new long term deal with sociedad.

Comment

Sardar should join Feyenoord. He will become the European top goal scorer and get the golden boot. I get to see him in person

Comment

here is the full corriero piece on azmoun and the other dzeko replacement targets.

" Azmoun would be the ideal profile. Mourinho likes him a lot and already when he was at Tottenham he would have wanted him in the team. The Russian championship started two weeks ago: the Iranian center forward, 26, has scored 5 goals in 4 games. For this reason, Zenit wants to find his replacement before thinking about a sale. Azmoun has the contract expiring in June 2022: cost of the ticket 25 million, Roma thinks about it carefully. Also because Bayer Leverkusen seems to have let go of the player after weeks of negotiations. The price is high and the German club preferred to renew the contract to Alario (who had numerous offers and would have been replaced by the Iranian himself) who will team up with the former Roma Schick. "

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/ne...stituire_dzeko

If its true and mou is as high on sardar as this report and previous italian reports take, it is a risk worth taking

Comment

Working...
                                X