This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizz View Post
    I think it is more likely that Zapata will be the Lukaku successor.
    And then maybe Atalanta get Azmoun instead of Abraham.
    issue is stylistically he is opposite type of forward to those 3. They are all super big, physical target men. Thats why they are replacing each other at their respective clubs.

by replacing one of those with azmoun you would have to change your entire offensive identity.

He would be more of a replacement for the other CFs in their duos : Lautaro in Inter, Muriel in Atalanta

Comment

great signing.

Comment

And he was on the program cover today!

Comment

Congratulations on the win and the two goals, that’s five goals in the first four games of the season. What’s the reason for this fine form?

I'm doing my job and I thank God for what’s happening, but it’s not only my efforts but the efforts of the whole team. I will continue to give my all and hopefully have the same results.

You scored with your right foot and your left. Does it matter to you which foot you use?

The main thing is to score the goals, it doesn’t matter with your right or left.

You now have 99 goals in Russian football. Your anniversary goal is just one goal away. Is this important to you?

I didn’t know that, thanks for telling me! If you had told me before kick-off, I would probably have scored my 100th goal today.

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-08-...-ili-levoy.htm

Comment

the last answer was great
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              I can see him saying that with a big grin on his face!

Comment

Sounds like something Zlatan would have said :P

Comment

Sardar on fire. One of his best matches! Enjoy the highlights!

Go Sardar!

https://youtu.be/Y4mQ9_SNWGU

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Sardar on fire. One of his best matches! Enjoy the highlights!
                    Go Sardar!
                    https://youtu.be/Y4mQ9_SNWGU
                    Hmm did anyone understad why the great freekick for 1-1 got VAR and didnt count? i didnt get that at all
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hmm did anyone understad why the great freekick for 1-1 got VAR and didnt count? i didnt get that at all
                      yea ?? wtf?

offside perhaps..? but it got slight deflection off the wall too, so..!!? looked a legit goal to me..!!?

i logged on at the equalizer missed the early minutes.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg 2021/22

Unless Zenit brings another high quality striker in Azmons place they are going to have a hard time explaining his departure to their fan.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Congratulations on the win and the two goals, that’s five goals in the first four games of the season. What’s the reason for this fine form?

I'm doing my job and I thank God for what’s happening, but it’s not only my efforts but the efforts of the whole team. I will continue to give my all and hopefully have the same results.

You scored with your right foot and your left. Does it matter to you which foot you use?

The main thing is to score the goals, it doesn’t matter with your right or left.

You now have 99 goals in Russian football. Your anniversary goal is just one goal away. Is this important to you?

I didn’t know that, thanks for telling me! If you had told me before kick-off, I would probably have scored my 100th goal today.

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-08-...-ili-levoy.htm
                          Just to fit my own agenda, I'm gonna choose to believe he said that since he knows he's leaving and wants to make sure he gets to 100 before he dips

Comment

I'd rather him move to a better team than break records in Russia. He could have 99 problems, and making CL knockouts will continue to be one

Comment

European Transfermarkt is picking up pace now, a lot will be set in motion after couple of big transfers (trickle down effect).

I have a feeling he'll get his much anticipated transfer before the market closes. Do hope that'll be one of the more attractive clubs he has been heavily linked with (Sevilla/AC-Inter Milan/Roma/Everton). No Leverkusen please!!

Comment

Really wonder if these clubs are blind or just koskhol...Baba just pay Zenit 20 milion and get this guy, he is worth every penny..
                                Especially for clubs like Roma, Leverkusen, Atalanta, Villareal, ... You get a great striker that will score lots and lots of goals for you, will improve your chances to fight for the top4 spots (Championsleague).
                                Sign him with a 4 years contract, after 2 years you can probably even make a great profit and sell him to the absoloute top teams for 40, 50 milion.

Comment

Working...
                                X