• Show
Clear All

MOTM

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Also:

Comment

Lukaku is about to go to Chelsea. Now it is getting interesting. I hope they followed Azmouns game today..

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Zenit took their foot off the gas in the second half it seems.
            not really, krosnador is one of very few RPL teams who dont just park the bus vs Zenit and play a daring attacking tactics vs them..!! they were fairly rewarded for their countless offensive efforts there..!! i like when these two play, its pretty open, entertaining match with end to end action ..!!

sardar was the last man back in goal and nearly blocked the shot on the line..!!

missed a decent 1v1 chance at the other end but the angle was awful narrow and the defender did well blocking his effort, otherwise had an impeccable game ...!

FFS..I dont know wtf else he gotta do to get a high profile team come asking for his services..?? ah..!

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
              Lukaku is about to go to Chelsea. Now it is getting interesting. I hope they followed Azmouns game today..
              my feeling says: 40% inter buys him 40% Leverkusen does and 20% he stays at Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                not really, krosnador is one of very few RPL teams who dont just park the bus vs Zenit and play a daring attacking tactics vs them..!! they were fairly rewarded for their countless offensive efforts there..!! i like when these two play, its pretty open, entertaining match with end to end action ..!!

sardar was the last man back in goal and nearly blocked the shot on the line..!!

missed a decent 1v1 chance at the other end but the angle was awful narrow and the defender did well blocking his effort, otherwise had an impeccable game ...!

FFS..I dont know wtf else he gotta do to get a high profile team come asking for his services..?? ah..!
                Change his nationality 🤷🏼*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  my feeling says: 40% inter buys him 40% Leverkusen does and 20% he stays at Zenit

Lol that's pretty generous... As a self-proclaimed statistics god, I say it's more like:

67% chance he stays with Zenit, 17% chance he goes to Leverkusen, 9% chance he goes to a club not mentioned here, 4% chance he goes to Inter, and 3% chance he goes to Villareal

And a 100% reason to REMEMBER the NAME

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                    Change his nationality 🤷🏼*♂️
                    i guess...!!
                    russians been asking him to do just that for a few years now ..!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/s...for-chelsea%2F

Fabrizio Romano
                      @FabrizioRomano
                      ·
                      1h
                      Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea, confirmed and here we go! The agreement is set to be completed after further talks. €115m to Inter and no players included. Paperworks to be signed once details are fixed. 🔵🤝 #CFC

Lukaku will sign a long-term contract for €12m + add ons. 🇧🇪 #Chelsea
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Well, Azmoun would be a good buy for them, still 95 mil left to have fun with aswell.. if they get him for 20..
                        And Lukaku out for revenge for all the shit he undeservely got at ManU, I still cant understand that MU got rid of him, he played well but got so much crap while at the club.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          i guess...!!
                          russians been asking him to do just that for a few years now ..!!
                          It’s is so fked up how they treat us Persians. 99% of Persians don’t even want to be connected to the disgusting murderers mullahs. We didn’t choose them to rule Iran!
                          If it isn’t because he is Persian, then I don’t know why he isn’t at a big club right now?

It’s heartbreaking to see all our talents go wasted

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Lol that's pretty generous... As a self-proclaimed statistics god, I say it's more like:

67% chance he stays with Zenit, 17% chance he goes to Leverkusen, 9% chance he goes to a club not mentioned here, 4% chance he goes to Inter, and 3% chance he goes to Villareal

And a 100% reason to REMEMBER the NAME
                            id say 60% + chance he extends with Zenit with a set release clause fee..! (min 25mil)
                            10% or less chance of going to Leverkusen.... about 10% chance Inter drop a min 22mil to convince zenit to offload after they make bank on lukaku exit.
                            20% chance of a yet unknown semi decent team (probably an EPL club) make Panic buy of him very late in the transfer window ..!

Comment

I think it is more likely that Zapata will be the Lukaku successor.
                              And then maybe Atalanta get Azmoun instead of Abraham.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X