logged on and they conceded the equalizer already 1-1

2-1 now
    chuck up another one for our russian boyeeee

Comment

2-1 SERDAAAAR!!!

Comment

Daaaaaamn 34th minute
        Sardar has 2 goals already.
        2nd goal was some top notch strike into the top corner.

Comment

Had this guy been Korean or Japanese, top teams would have been fighting to get him, forget about the 20 mil. euro price tag...

Comment

with him being on form dont be surprised if a team get him before the deadline tranfer window

Comment

erokhin makes it 3-1
              this guy has been in fine form this season so far

Comment

What a finish from sardar! Erokhin's goal was a beauty too! Wow

Comment

Sardar has one question for all these clubs following him:

Are you not entertained?!

Comment

Sardar playing like he knows he's the best player on the pitch. Ronaldo-esque

Comment

Baba, give him the golden boot already

Comment

some incredibly high level finishes. First one the timing of run to beat the offside trap was brilliant and makes no mistake with first time finish into side netting. I remember days when he would not always score these types of goals.

Second one he capitalizes on loose ball with thunderous effort into roof of net with weaker left foot. Great job to balance himself and generate that power from such a tight angle.

20 mil for him is honestly a joke. He is better than so many CFs around europe, and he will only elevate his game with a proper supporting cast and coach.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

some incredibly high level finishes. First one the timing of run to beat the offside trap was brilliant and makes no mistake with first time finish into side netting. I remember days when he would not always score these types of goals.

Second one he capitalizes on loose ball with thunderous effort into roof of net with weaker left foot. Great job to balance himself and generate that power from such a tight angle.

20 mil for him is honestly a joke. He is better than so many CFs around europe, and he will only elevate his game with a proper supporting cast and coach.
                          I have a friend who is swedish/russian and a Zenit fan. He told me the same, they can't sell for 18-20 mil.. thats just to little

Comment

Krasnodar scores. 3-2. Sardar almost saved the goal by playing goalie there lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                              I have a friend who is swedish/russian and a Zenit fan. He told me the same, they can't sell for 18-20 mil.. thats just to little
                              well I think 20 given his contract finishes in a year is somewhat fair. But even then its much lower than his true value. To think that likes of Leverkusen, Roma, etc won't just pay that up front for this guy given how much of a discount it is I find pretty shocking.

Comment

Zenit took their foot off the gas in the second half it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X