X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Russia...

Comment

Comment

Wow. This is big. Fabrizio is very credible. The most credible rumors we've seen yet. Hope he goes to Bayer and we see Fabrizio tweet "here we go!" soon.

Comment

Sardar + Jose + Italian football tabloids... Oh boy, interested to see how that will play out. Man's either about to be top 15 striker in the world, or quit football all together.

Italy suits him more than Germany though. Also Roma not being in UEFA league isn't a big deal since he has already played in champions League a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Wow. This is big. Fabrizio is very credible. The most credible rumors we've seen yet. Hope he goes to Bayer and we see Fabrizio tweet "here we go!" soon.
            better yet, roma. say what you want about mourinho, but to play under his management is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Sardar + Jose + Italian football tabloids... Oh boy, interested to see how that will play out. Man's either about to be top 15 striker in the world, or quit football all together.

Italy suits him more than Germany though. Also Roma not being in UEFA league isn't a big deal since he has already played in champions League a few times.
              Rome is just a fantastic city. No city outside of Iran I’ve felt more comfortable and alive in. They live and breathe football too.

Comment

At Leverkusen he'd have another Persian speaking Amiri to link up with.

Coaching wise, its a matter of a washed-up has been Mourinho and Seone who's young and hungry, but in his first appointment in a top league.

Either way, better than Semak

Comment

Former Zenit keeper Lunev just joined Bayer Leverkusen a couple weeks ago so he’d also have a familiar face there

Between the two, I prefer Bayer Leverkusen as he’d be also playing Europa League. Either one is a significant upgrade from Zenit regardless

Comment

The issue is Zenit have no one to replace Sardar, season starting soon and they didn't shop. So i doubt they agree on transfer. They probably don't mind losing him on free transfer. They are rich club though. Unless Sardar has an aggressive agent which i doubt...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

"...a washed-up has been Mourinho..."

I don't think so. A coach gets better with age; it'll be a question of desire to win or not for Mourinho that will seal his fate. Azmoun will benefit from coaching by him.
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Didn’t someone mention Sardar is now working with one of the most reputable agencies in the world who represent a lot of big name players? Can’t remember exactly when I remember it being mentioned here think it was after football resumed last year after covid that he had become a client of a huge agency. If so that can have big implications in the coming weeks
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Didn’t someone mention Sardar is now working with one of the most reputable agencies in the world who represent a lot of big name players? Can’t remember exactly when I remember it being mentioned here think it was after football resumed last year after covid that he had become a client of a huge agency. If so that can have big implications in the coming weeks
                          he is no longer with ramadani

Comment

will take either but still bit underwhelmed and hopeful this interests sparks even better leagues/teams to come vying for his sigi..! 18 mil for this much footballing talent and pedigree is moft really ...! how broke Roma can be if they can't even match that figure and want to throw in players plus..??

i like Morinho but not sure his mostly defensive team tactics and set up would help Sardar much as far as exploding his first season in a Top4 league..!! and prefer BL over Serie A as well..!!

really wanting a good team in La Liga or EPL to step up to the plate next..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              The issue is Zenit have no one to replace Sardar, season starting soon and they didn't shop. So i doubt they agree on transfer. They probably don't mind losing him on free transfer. They are rich club though. Unless Sardar has an aggressive agent which i doubt...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              yea man
                              they will probably stick to their min 22-25mil valuation and dont give a fk if the deal fell through ..... they can still offload him in Winter transfer for under 20mil figures and by then they will have some decent enough reinforcements lined up prior..! or just keep a hold of him and try to take another crack at advancement from CL groups stage with him headlining their attack they may have a ok chance if they luck out on group draws..?

Comment

Well that is certainly a credible source.

WE spent many months on here discussing the clubs he could transfer to (Need CF, Can afford him, fits their level, is upgrade to zenit, etc). The final list many of us agreed on was something like:

Italy : AC Milan, Roma
                                Spain : Sevilla
                                Germany: Leverkusen, Leipzig
                                England : Leicester, Everton

Some of these teams with their summer moves are out of the running. Leipzig bought Andre Silva, Leicester bought Patson Daka, Milan went for Giroud.

So these two clubs make a lot of sense. Leverkusen have chased him for a very long time (since early rostov days) and are one of the teams along with Lazio and Everton that made official offers.Roma are long rumored to be after him, Serie A teams are buying lot of RPL players recently with decent success, so that checks out too.

For zenit : Transfer window has a long time left. If they sell Sardar now for 20 mil they have ample time to bring his replacement, and anyways Dzyuba vs crap russian teams will do fine in the interim. Gaetan Laborde of montpellier, their long time target and again rumored first choice to replace sardar is still available. Probably some south american targets too. I think should sardar put enough pressure on them and the offer financially hits the 20 mil mark (18 + 3 in bonuses seems reasonable, or Roma offering 10-15 plus a decent player) they would be inclined to accept.

For which is better, that is a difficult question. In my opinion he would score 15-20 goals in Bundesliga without too much difficulty if he played regularly. The league is very fast paced, open and leverkusen have a great supporting cast and play very attacking football. They wanted him for a long time and a pairing of Sardar and Patrick Schick could put them into top 3 contention.

I dont know much about their new swiss coach (just joined from Young Boys) but he convincingly dumped Leverkusen out of europa league last year (6-3 aggregate win) and played with 2 CF formation (which sardar prefers).

For Roma, the draw is huge. One of the most supported teams in europe, the most supported team in italy, great history, etc. Acc to these reports, mourinho has personally identified him. IF that is the case it would be very hard to say no, especially knowing that dzeko is 36 and on his last legs, and the other forward Mayoral is not a reliable 9, frankly pretty crappy, and more of a winger anyways. Mou has the potential to take his game to a whole new level.

At the same time, there is also chance roma go through a lot of growing pains with mourinho this year until he finds right personnel, system, etc. That would be difficult for a new player in a new league to deal with.

Overall the safest bet to hit the ground running immediately is leverkusen, and I hope he takes that option. OFC Roma would be a fine move to and both are huge upgrades to zenit in every way possible.

Lets keep our fingers, toes, and all other applicable body parts crossed...

Comment

Working...
                                X