Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s depressing as all hell if he stays another season in Russia while being at the peak of his footballing age. Oh well so long as he keeps performing for TM I guess I can’t complain too much.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      It’s depressing as all hell if he stays another season in Russia while being at the peak of his footballing age. Oh well so long as he keeps performing for TM I guess I can’t complain too much.
      That’s the issue, he won’t keep performing in TM if he stays at Zenit and eventually stagnate. He might be good for Asian level, but in a World Cup to help your team scoring important goals against high caliber nations, you need more than Russian league experience.

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
        A small, yet significant, minority on this forum (including myself) has been reiterating this bitter truth that Sardar could do better than Bayer. However, some are obsessed here with him moving away from Zenith at any cost, even if it is a mediocre Bundesliga team… we are not talking about Bayern Munich or Dortmund here!!
        Sardar was linked to Sevilla/AC Milan/Roma/Napoli/Everton, Leverkusen would have been truly underwhelming!
        I dont blame Sardar anything but the following: he should have teamed up with a better management team (e.g., Raiola or Mendez), then those rumors/links would have materialized by now. In the current state of football its incredibly difficult to make huge transfer witout a big shot agent! Just check the stats and follow the money….
        Not sure why so many here think leverkusen would be a disappointing / underwhelming move.

They could beat any of those teams mentioned above and have tons of eyes on them. He'd also have a better chance of scoring lots of goals at leverkusen than any of the other teams. Super attacking team that always finds the scoresheet in a very attacking league.

Leverkusen is the best option out of all these teams mentioned that have shown legit interest.

Comment

A lot of those defending staying in Russia are forgetting how poorly Russia did at the Euro. This is not a league you want to be in.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

at least we have another month of this window left. only thing we can do now is pray.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
              LOL really? It seems like you do because you're the one making assumptions as if you know the guy.

Making bold claims about his personality and acting like you know what's going on in his personal life.

Honestly ridiculous.
              What a stupid comment.
              Everyone by now knows Sardar is Bache naneh. You don't need to be in his life or being close tp him to figure things out.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

seems roma didnt have even enough money for xhaka. He was mourinho's number 1 target and publicly begging for switch, 1 yr left on contract. Similar situation to azmoun.

Arsenal want 20 million minimum, were even willing to negotiate to 18.

Roma final offer : 12 + 3 add ons. Officially rejected.

Now its very obvious why they couldnt afford azmoun and had to go for shomorodov on loan + obligation (and that obligation for 15-20 mil will be spread out over some years, not up front like zenit, arsenal wanted for azmoun, xhaka).

Comment

Sardar earns a PK! Sardar takes the PK, and scores. Dzyuba is on the field too, FWIW.

Zenit up 2-0 in the 35th minute (Erokhin scored the other goal).

Comment

For what its worth (very little admittedly), Azmoun scores PK that he got himself after being quick to rebound. Sends gk the wrong way.

2-0

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      What a stupid comment.
                      Everyone by now knows Sardar is Bache naneh. You don't need to be in his life or being close tp him to figure things out.

Tell us more. what is his favorite colour? What are some of his biggest fears? Is Sardar afraid of heights etc..?

Comment

Glad Sardar took the PK. Off to a great start this season. Let’s enjoy our boy’s journey to another golden boot. Keeping his confidence and scoring up will be key for our WCQs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          Tell us more. what is his favorite colour? What are some of his biggest fears? Is Sardar afraid of heights etc..?
                          Sure PM me lol
                          Yeah Sardar is indeed a very mature kid and his 8 years in top 4 league Russia is the proof of his consistency and professionalism lol

Comment

Russia is so bizarre that Valeriy Karpin head coach of Rostov refused to relinquish his club coaching duties to coach the national team. Russian Federation agreed to his demands and he will coach both simultaneously.

Comment

^conflict of interest alone should disallow such a move.

Comment

Disappointing that he isn't going to a bigger club, but then again -- is Bayer Lev. really a bigger club than Zenit?

Best rumors were Seville and Roma. Doesn't seem the former ever made a bid and the latter couldn't afford Sardar. I just hope he doesn't sign a new contract with Zenit and basically guarantee he finishes his career there.

Comment

Working...
                                X