Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Zenit is turning its attention to Belotti (which can be a good sign re imminent Sardar exit)

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1420857053313216518

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/belo...20-luglio-2021

https://twitter.com/footballitalia/s...67694954487811

Comment

I have a feeling this will fall through lol...

Same story every year

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post

Same story every year
        It could fall through, that’s always possible

But this situation is far different from past years. We’ve never had Fabrizio constantly updating the situation

Comment

Same story every year
          Wait for it...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            It could fall through, that’s always possible
            But this situation is far different from past years. We’ve never had Fabrizio constantly updating the situation
            Who is this Fabrizio lol?

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Wait for it...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            For his transfer?

Comment

Who is this Fabrizio lol?

For his transfer?
              fabrizio romano. he is the best football transfer reporter in the world

Comment

It’s all up to sardar, he can push for a move if he wants it. Even on the Roma move he wasn’t convinced himself as he would have to play back up to dezko and with leverkosen there is a better possibility of playing in the starting 11. He has to realize that if he wants that big move. He first needs to prove himself in a good league like Germany or Italy. It’s all up to him and his ambition now. Many players in his position would just stay put but I think he feels he is ready.
                United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

One interesting fact: There is a so called "atletic coach" at the leverkusens coaching staff named Schahriar Bigdeli

Comment

When big teams scout players, a large part of the scouting is also based on personality, traits, entourage etc.

Take what you want from that statement but I think it's becoming obvious why so many teams don't go for him.

Comment

I have been following this recent transfer saga now daily, reading various credible sources, and the Leverkusen deal seems imminent, which is very underwhelming....

Moving from the undisputed Champions of Russia and Champions League participation to a mid-table German team that hasn't won a major trophy in 30 years is simply below his level. This is not the Leverkusen that played the CL finals against Real Madrid in 2002!!

I mean, what can he truly achieve at Leverkusen?? They wont be competing for championships either nationally or internationally. Even if he becomes the top scorer (big "if"), Leverkusen will simply be a steppingstone to a better club. I would have supported a move to Leverkusen when he was still at Rostov or Kazan, not now.

Sardar should sit out this season and stay at Zenit, and then move to a truly good club when his contract expires in June 2022. He'll then have way more options, could/would get a better contract, and ask for more privileges (playing time etc.), as no transfer fee has to be paid to Zenit (out of contract). Also, clubs anticipate to have better financial outlooks for the 2022-2023 season as the pandemic economic impact starts to further diminish, which means more possibilities on the transfermarkt.

Overall, I truly hope he stays at Zenit if Leverkusen is his only option, that's simply below his level. However, if some of the previously rumoured clubs jump in (Sevilla/AC Milan/Everton) then he should definitely move, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

The biggest problem of our players is that their agents are mediocre. I live in The Netherlands and its just mind-boggling to see how fellow Dutchman and superstar agent Mino Raiola is able to move some very mediocre players to top-notch clubs. If Sardar had him as agent he'd have way better options now than "Leverkusen". Same holds for some of our other top players. You think Raiola would have moved AJB to Brighton after killing it in the Netherlands with AZ Alkmaar in 2018?? Only to bring him back in The Netherlands to a bankrupt and disintegrated Feyenoord team....

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                        I have been following this recent transfer saga now daily, reading various credible sources, and the Leverkusen deal seems imminent, which is very underwhelming....

Moving from the undisputed Champions of Russia and Champions League participation to a mid-table German team that hasn't won a major trophy in 30 years is simply below his level. This is not the Leverkusen that played the CL finals against Real Madrid in 2002!!

I mean, what can he truly achieve at Leverkusen?? They wont be competing for championships either nationally or internationally. Even if he becomes the top scorer (big "if"), Leverkusen will simply be a steppingstone to a better club. I would have supported a move to Leverkusen when he was still at Rostov or Kazan, not now.

Sardar should sit out this season and stay at Zenit, and then move to a truly good club when his contract expires in June 2022. He'll then have way more options, could/would get a better contract, and ask for more privileges (playing time etc.), as no transfer fee has to be paid to Zenit (out of contract). Also, clubs anticipate to have better financial outlooks for the 2022-2023 season as the pandemic economic impact starts to further diminish, which means more possibilities on the transfermarkt.

Overall, I truly hope he stays at Zenit if Leverkusen is his only option, that's simply below his level. However, if some of the previously rumoured clubs jump in (Sevilla/AC Milan/Everton) then he should definitely move, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

The biggest problem of our players is that their agents are mediocre. I live in The Netherlands and its just mind-boggling to see how fellow Dutchman and superstar agent Mino Raiola is able to move some very mediocre players to top-notch clubs. If Sardar had him as agent he'd have way better options now than "Leverkusen". Same holds for some of our other top players. You think Raiola would have moved AJB to Brighton after killing it in the Netherlands with AZ Alkmaar in 2018?? Only to bring him back in The Netherlands to a bankrupt and disintegrated Feyenoord team....
                        No way Zenit is going to let him play out his contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          When big teams scout players, a large part of the scouting is also based on personality, traits, entourage etc.

Take what you want from that statement but I think it's becoming obvious why so many teams don't go for him.
                          indeed
                          him sorta wanting/expecting a guaranteed starting role before even joining a team or still acting sorta hung up with his current club, such will not go unnoticed at all by suitor clubs..!!
                          i mean who dafauq goes spending Big Bucks /millions on a guy who shows even a hint of such attitude and demeanor before even arriving at their club..!? maybe if he was a small $ gamble or can be had for Free or something then perhaps.... otherwise they want to see you eager and jumping at the bits to join their club before they fork over 10s of Millions for your transfer son..!!

and this leverk link aint too much different than from the last times that he was linked with Napoli or Lazio etc... ! they all had to offload players first before going for him and both times he had the attitude that if it pans out fine but if it didnt he didnt give a fk and he was happy enough continue to play in that farmers league making stupid money and getting pampered by momma at home to boot..!! like your fking 26 years old now.... it's high time your momma and pop left you on your own to see if you can crack it living on your own.. ffs..!!

Comment

In what world is Everton better than Leverkusen? Even AC Milan isn't better if you view a 5 year window. Sevilla is better, but these other clubs just have more history, but recent results show otherwise.

Comment

That may be the case, we simply don't know the dynamics between parties involved. It is in these situations that a good agent becomes critical, which our players unfortunately lack!

Sardar is such an exceptional talent, he really deserves better than Leverkusen. Put him alongside Zlatan or Lukaku at AC/Inter Milan and you'll see the impact....

Comment

I agree but in an other way, if he stays at zenit now, i don't see him leaving Russia next year or later. The more he stays, the less top teams will be after a aging player, only playing in Russia, even if he is free agent.
                                Last year Hosseini had interests from sampdoria and anderlecht, and now he is free agent he only had kayserispor. Waiting so much to get the perfect team is not the good strategy.
                                We all know our players doesn't get the club they really deserved. The only way is to play this unfair game and go step by step. Most negative reactions about fans (and I guess clubs) from top4 league is that he never played/succceed in a top4 league

Comment

Working...
                                X