This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    I hope to see him in Leverkusen. Word on the street...Haaland to UK, Schick to Dortmund also Alario is on the move....Leverkusen will go for him and have some Cash to spend from the Havertz transfer! he will be u disputed number 1 and play CL next year!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    Bayer Leverkusen, Dortmund or another top German Team would be ideal for Azmoun and his progress as a forward. Leverkusen playing CL next season could get tricky though. They are a bit inconsistent and other teams are catching up. Lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Italian clubs are so broke... Even the richest clubs offer 2 year loan deals with a payment plan longer than Buffon's career
      lol😂
      True that…! Same shitt with the Spanish & frenchies barring the isolated few rich league-leading giant clubs ..!
      Ps
      Ftb we are far more likely to hear rumored links to clubs eager to land him this winter transfer window ..! I’m sure the clubs eager to land him on the free this summer, would demand that their inquiries & interests remain secret till their season’s end ..!
      Besides, when it comes to impending transfers with Iranian players, less/no news is more likely to be good news…!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        ^ I remember all our players kissing each other at Lyon after we beat Amrica 2-1 lol. If Covid19 was going around at that time we would’ve had to start a new 11.
        Hell, I remember Daei kissing the REF after the Australia game !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Hell, I remember Daei kissing the REF after the Australia game !!!
          He was just javgir 😂 imagine our boys when they advance from the group in Qatar22 😛🚀

Comment

If I am not mistaken, Azmoun only had two coaches in his professional career in Russia : Semak and berdyev

Comment

Apparently the director of Sevilla went to St Petersburg to negotiate for Azmoun. Don’t know if it’s legit though

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Apparently the director of Sevilla went to St Petersburg to negotiate for Azmoun. Don’t know if it’s legit though

Quite legit as far as Russian sources go. MatchTV is basically their biggest football outlet.

“ Zenit striker Serdar Azmun has several options for continuing his career in Europe, the sports director of the Spanish Sevilla Ramon Monchi flew to St. Petersburg for negotiations, a source familiar with the situation told Match TV.

- “Sevilla” still wants to see Azmun at home, the sports director flew to St. Petersburg, persuading Serdar to move to Spain. Newcastle is also interested in being invited. There is an offer from Lyon, but this is not the option that is interesting to everyone. Serdar himself does not want to move to Spain, but prefers options with England and Germany. It still rests on the personal contract of Azmun, which not all clubs will be able to pull, - said the source of Match TV.

This season, 26-year-old Azmun has played 21 matches in all tournaments, scored 10 goals and made 4 assists.

The player's contract with Zenit is calculated until the end of the current season.”

Comment

Why wouldn't he prefer playing in Spain? The league is a better fit for Iranian players and in Seville he will contribute to a team that fights for top 5 league spots, Copa del Rey, EL, CL...don't tell me Sardar prefers to play relegation football in shitty and cold Newcastle. Unless he only cares about $$.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Why wouldn't he prefer playing in Spain? The league is a better fit for Iranian players, don't tell me Sardar prefers to play relegation football in shitty and cold Newcastle...unless he only cares about $$.
                    I don’t think we or the sources really have any idea what option he prefers

Russian sources in general always mentions this about sardar Bc of some interviews 2-3 years ago when he mentioned his dream leagues are bundesliga or premier league. That doesn’t mean he would choose Newcastle over Sevilla lol.

Comment

have a feeling here: Juventus
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

wowow sevilla is a great great club. he needs to really go here if he has a chance.

he perform great at sevilla, real madrid is not a far dream anymore. hope sardar is smart

plus, spain much better country than germany or england lol

Comment

Please Sevilla. Don't need varshekash Italian teams or imploding Lyon.

Comment

Sevilla would be amazing, way better than any club that he has legitimately been linked to.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sevilla is honestly the absolute perfect option for him. Thriving right now in La Liga, European football, spanish style, beautiful city. God i hope he ends up there

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X