X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    enough pussy-footing around.

join either Atalanta or bayer Lever-guzu (Is Sevilla out? was it ever serious? That wld have been magnificent) ... and start banging in goals.
    you're at your peak for a footballer. it's not the time to dally with relegation bound teams.
    as if he can control what team he is linked to

Comment

My god, the speculations on Sardar are the LONGEST, and most ALL OVER THE PLACE I have ever heard for a TM player. Just wake me up when he's actually signed something...

Comment

How To Get Free Traffic From Iranians 101:

Step 1:
        Write some BS article about 1 Random club being interested in sardar azmoun.

Step 2:
        Send it to your iranian friend

Step 3:
        Wait 2 days. Idiot does not have a brain and will share it with other iranians.

Step 4:
        Enjoy the free traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
          Another article speculating over Azmoun's transfer to Newcastle United.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/12/2...ransfer-zenit/
          Hitc is one of the stupidest football websites in the world and I’m not hyperbolizing. All their speculation is almost always wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            How To Get Free Traffic From Iranians 101:
            Step 1:
            Write some BS article about 1 Random club being interested in sardar azmoun.
            Step 2:
            Send it to your iranian friend
            Step 3:
            Wait 2 days. Idiot does not have a brain and will share it with other iranians.
            Step 4:
            Enjoy the free traffic.
            As much as I agree with your point 😂 Isn’t part of the point of this forum for people to link articles that are written about our players. Doesn’t actually mean he will end up there but gives us something to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Hitc is one of the stupidest football websites in the world and I’m not hyperbolizing. All their speculation is almost always wrong.
              They have a love for Sardar as well posting articles about him. Last week in the space a few of days they said that Everton have turned down looking into him and then two days later said that Everton really want him.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                My god, the speculations on Sardar are the LONGEST, and most ALL OVER THE PLACE I have ever heard for a TM player. Just wake me up when he's actually signed something...
                Yup they’ve been circling around since he was at Rubin LOL. They never end... let’s see where he finally ends up this summer...
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Iranians generate clicks. Easy ad revenue to make a rumour based article

Comment

Not usually pessimistic. But if Sardar goes to the EPL, it’s safe to say it’ll be the end of his football career. Do NOT go to England.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Not usually pessimistic. But if Sardar goes to the EPL, it’s safe to say it’ll be the end of his football career. Do NOT go to England.
                      Agree. Love the prestige and potential of EPL for our players, but our players' records there have not been good. Spain, Portugal, Germany, and even Italy have much better precedent for our players.

Comment

As far as Barcelona is concerned, they’re in the most God awful position they’ve been in a long time. Xavi will have better luck reciting verses from the Quran like his buddy Nekounam before taking a free kick, than trusting this squad. Barcelona needs help.

I’ll give Xavi some time but this Barcelona team needs A LOT of help. Osasuna might end their season higher up on the table than Barca this season.

I’m fine with a Sardar move to Barcelona. It would be awesome for us Iran fans who’ve waited to see one of their own at a big club since Ali Karimi was at Bayern. Barcelona just may not see any glory for a while. Which is fine.

My point is, Xavi will need more than just Sardar and a few other names to fix this team. I hope Barca sees better days.

Comment

As far as Barcelona is concerned, they’re in the most God awful position they’ve been in a long time. Xavi will have better luck reciting verses from the Quran like his buddy Nekounam before taking a free kick, than trusting this squad. Barcelona needs help.

I’ll give Xavi some time but this Barcelona team needs A LOT of help. Osasuna might end their season higher up on the table than Barca this season.

I’m fine with a Sardar move to Barcelona. It would be awesome for us Iran fans who’ve waited to see one of their own at a big club since Ali Karimi was at Bayern. Barcelona just may not see any glory for a while. Which is fine.

My point is, Xavi will need more than just Sardar and a few other names to fix this team. I hope Barca sees better days.
                          barsa will bounce back. would love sardar to go there. name and football stature is too huge.

Comment

I am quite happy with barca current situation but even with their abysmal situation, there will rebound quite soon. Even this season, there are not that far from the top 4. Their prestige will help them to attract some good players (rumors of cavani, ferran torres..)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I am quite happy with barca current situation but even with their abysmal situation, there will rebound quite soon. Even this season, there are not that far from the top 4. Their prestige will help them to attract some good players (rumors of cavani, ferran torres..)
                              They need to fix whatever is wrong with La Masia if they want to see results in 5-10 years. Some of these 18-20 year olds getting time on the pitch are so grit-less. They need a drill sergeant at La Masia with a whip. I don’t know, I just hope they don’t turn into Milan. Signing all the pir o paataal players cause they can’t produce like before.

Comment

Both Barca and Newcastle are projects, but I seriously doubt Barca will go for a player like Sardar. EPL will be awesome, arguably the best league in the world where any players dream of playing there. He'll get plenty of coverage and publicity there and will get a chance to be amongst the best players and to compete and prove that he belongs there as a very good striker that he is.
                                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Working...
                                X