Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if azmoun sign the extension that means he dont want to go big club and lack ambition

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      seems like classic coach talk when a player is near a transfer. As for the extension it has been on the table for last 3-4 months and he doesnt seem interested.
      true on first point, however this would be just about the time that Zenit would make their initial exten$$ion offer far more attractive in order to retain an absolute vital talent to their possible success this season and beyond..!!
      Personally dont see how Zenit would settle for some Bs lowball 14+4 mil rumored offer on the table to let him off the hook ...? they still have to fork over some 4mil of it back to birdman/kazan ..! that would only yield them a measly 2 or so mil profit on one of their most shroud transfer market purchases in recent history..!!?
      like i said ftb they will drag this negotiations with minuscule details until Leverk sell that other dude bailey or whatever his face for big $30mil? money, then they will stand firm on their min 20mil valuation to let sardar off the hook..!! so ultimately imo the lowest i can see Lever could hope to get Sardar over the line for would be 16+4 in bonuses etc..??
      remember that they already shut down swiftly some total of about 15mil rumored offer from Sevilla a few months ago..!! although the Spanish team probably could not satisfy the personal paypackage demands of Sardar either to boot as opposed to Lever who apparently already have that part of the deal wrapped up, thus putting them in Pole position to sign him..!!

in short, i fear we would still have to wait another week or so before anything official is announced and personally dont think still extending with Zenit is anywhere outa realm of possibilities yet....? after-all ultimately $$$$ TALKS
      i fear we will have to remain in s

Comment

Khodemoon hastim: Leverkusen daare gedaa-baazi mikone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Kheyli! Shooresho dar ovordan. Alaki choone mizanan.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            true on first point, however this would be just about the time that Zenit would make their initial exten$$ion offer far more attractive in order to retain an absolute vital talent to their possible success this season and beyond..!!
            Personally dont see how Zenit would settle for some Bs lowball 14+4 mil rumored offer on the table to let him off the hook ...? they still have to fork over some 4mil of it back to birdman/kazan ..! that would only yield them a measly 2 or so mil profit on one of their most shroud transfer market purchases in recent history..!!?
            like i said ftb they will drag this negotiations with minuscule details until Leverk sell that other dude bailey or whatever his face for big $30mil? money, then they will stand firm on their min 20mil valuation to let sardar off the hook..!! so ultimately imo the lowest i can see Lever could hope to get Sardar over the line for would be 16+4 in bonuses etc..??
            remember that they already shut down swiftly some total of about 15mil rumored offer from Sevilla a few months ago..!! although the Spanish team probably could not satisfy the personal paypackage demands of Sardar either to boot as opposed to Lever who apparently already have that part of the deal wrapped up, thus putting them in Pole position to sign him..!!

in short, i fear we would still have to wait another week or so before anything official is announced and personally dont think still extending with Zenit is anywhere outa realm of possibilities yet....? after-all ultimately $$$$ TALKS
            i fear we will have to remain in s
            Completely agree with that assessment. 14+4 is a joke for Azmoun, plus, as you said, Azmoun would NET Zenit more if he stays and they get the russian and champions league bonuses if they come out on top again which they likely would.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...closing_in_on/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen would be a perfect club for Azmoun. They are traditionally a top 4 Bundesliga side and currently play attractive and attacking football. The great Micheal Ballack used to play for this club and i reckon it would be a nice stepping stone for the elite clubs such as Bayern or Juventus etc. Really hope he actually moves there and for that Leverkusen needs to pay his worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  almania kheili khaziz hastan.
                  Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                  http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Negotiations are a part of the game. A few million euros in the times of covid can mean a lot to both teams. It seems like its moving forward though, so we just have to wait and see.

Comment

He’s been offered a new contract by Zenit
                      I’m calling it now he will stay as he will probably earn the same there as in leverkusen

Comment

Zenit previously offered him an extension and he didn't sign.

Even if he does sign an extension, doesn't mean he's staying at Zenit. He could be doing it to garner a higher transfer fee for Zenit (which may make the transfer a little more complicated), and possibly and more importantly, to secure a higher pay rate for himself at the new club.

Comment

Leverkusen played 3 x 45 minute friendlies against Utrecht today and lost 5-1 over the 3 games.

Comment

Didn’t realise as well that Leverkusen had signed the young Dutch left back Bakker from PSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Didn’t realise as well that Leverkusen had signed the young Dutch left back Bakker from PSG.
                              honestly he’s not very good. overrated

Comment

How roma has 15/20m euros to buy shomurodov, the uzbek azmoun but nothing for the real azmoun?

Comment

Working...
                                X