X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

First league match this Saturday away at Khimki 7:30am PST.

Comment

^thats good
          i think our goofous sonny boy needs to trim up a bit....!? since the end of last season, ye kam topol shodeh o mese een footbalistaye tanneh lash mimoone..!!?

you'd think, on a possible transfer year he'd bit be more mindful of his fitness and diet..??

i must admit though it hasnt had much if any affect on his workrate on the pitch during our WCQs and early zenit games and he still looks just as dangerous and lively in final third of the pitch ..!
          makes you wonder if he is just a bit bigboned ? so to say ..? some footballers are such built and may look unfit but still spry and fast and the extra pounds/bulk makes a much stronger and tougher beasts to guard too..!!?
          i guess well suited for performing well in RPL which are full of other tanne lash defenders and players..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            First league match this Saturday away at Khimki 7:30am PST.
            I can not wait.. Shoma ro nemidonam..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ^thats good
              i think our goofous sonny boy needs to trim up a bit....!? since the end of last season, ye kam topol shodeh o mese een footbalistaye tanneh lash mimoone..!!?
              you'd think, on a possible transfer year he'd bit be more mindful of his fitness and diet..??
              i must admit though it hasnt had much if any affect on his workrate on the pitch during our WCQs and early zenit games and he still looks just as dangerous and lively in final third of the pitch ..!
              makes you wonder if he is just a bit bigboned ? so to say ..? some footballers are such built and may look unfit but still spry and fast and the extra pounds/bulk makes a much stronger and tougher beasts to guard too..!!?
              i guess well suited for performing well in RPL which are full of other tanne lash defenders and players..!!?
              Agreed. He could definitely use the workout regime that Saman is following. The fact that he has been successful with this level of fitness during WCQ matches and at RPL should not be cause for not putting in the rigor that is required for his future. It seems like he is having fun and perhaps is becoming a bit comfortable with where he is. Hopefully he gets it together and shapes up.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Dasteshoon dard nakone: barre bokoshim Sardar Roosie raa tark kone?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Remember Willian, he waste his talent at Shakhtar Donetsk. Sardar will do the same. I really believe he will retire in Russia. He gets good money, he is loved and he performs really good against shitty teams. Winwinwin

Comment

Malcom currently playing for Brazil at Olympics.

Comment

He will most likely do à la Ali Karimi, spend a season or two in some decent teams in Italy or Spain and then come back to his beloved Russia to retire.

Comment

in some ways i understand you guys but dont forget some years back we had just Nekonam and Masoud playing in Europe.... And was those two top goal scorers? Osasuna was a relegations team every season. In some way we have to be happy about Sardar and what he has done on all levels for NT and club. Sure he can challenge him self in some other club but the way he has performed the last years for Zenit have got his price tag to increase. In all fairness Zenits price tag on him is very reasonable based on his CL/WC experience, top goal scorer and also he is a very important player for his club. Many times his goals and assists wins the game for his team. If no other club rates this high enough then its not Sardars or Zenits fault....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                              I love this, makes me happy to see that they support each other.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                                Mika has always been proud to be half Iranian. He is one of the most complete center in the league both defensively and offensively.
                                He is also playing in one of the biggest hockey market in us with lots of media coverage and keep performing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X