This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    I'm fully with you, the only thing that strikes me odd about this deal though is that Lyon is 13th(!!) at the moment, and that last year they came in at 4th, and so even though they've made it to the R16 for the Europa League, it doesn't seem likely that they'll make it to the Champions League. It's a bit of an odd decision to move from a team that's in the UCL practically every year, to a team that has been qualifying on and off.

I don't expect him to go to Tottenham or Arsenal, and I think it's good that he doesn't as both of those teams are at the same level of Lyon, but I do find it strange that he didn't go a Sevilla, or a top 4 German team instead.
    They're 13th place, yes, but that's only 5 points away from being in 5th place and with a game in hand, so don't look too much into it. They're only a couple of wins away from Europa League.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykHPhLgBqe8

Seems like Yuri Alberto will be Azmoun’s replacement by Zenit. Has 12 goals this season in the Brasileiro for Internacional and 19 goals in all competitions.

Comment

what i dont understand and its pissing me off more than anything is why did he have to fking rush such decision ...!!
        why can't he fking wait another few months and weight out all the other options as a Free Agent before choosing a likely far more desirable destination than fking lousy ass french league, 13th place team nonetheless , which is losing his sporting director and likely the head coach next if current league form persist..?
        he's/we waited all these fking years for this SHIT...!!?

at least at Zenit he was near guaranteed CL football year in year out...not to mention an asssloads of cash and bitches to impregnate..!! he is too old anymore to be trying to work his way up in transfer market in some avg. EU/CLUB, league for that matter..!! if you want to step up to a competitive league at a very least, he shoulda worked his way up to Serie A..!

Comment

Didn't know much about Real Betis. But if their fans are any indication of the team's core/history, I already like this team. Looking forward to this matchup.

Comment

Months ago members here complained about the German
            League, now it’s the French league. I don’t get it. So as it seems many here prefer Zenit?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Months ago members here complained about the German
              League, now it’s the French league. I don’t get it. So as it seems many here prefer Zenit?
              No, we prefer Germany, Italy and England

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                No, we prefer Germany, Italy and England
                the huge thing for sardar here is that he goes for free, which means that for some reason if it does not work out or he wont be happy it will be much easier to get a move. people here are freaking out as if lyon would pay a 20m transfer fee like brighton did and then JB was impossible to move because of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  the huge thing for sardar here is that he goes for free, which means that for some reason if it does not work out or he wont be happy it will be much easier to get a move. people here are freaking out as if lyon would pay a 20m transfer fee like brighton did and then JB was impossible to move because of that...
                  If it doesn’t work out he is a 28-29 year old with label of Russian league player who failed in farmers league. He won’t be moving to a better club after that. Maybe Ferencvaros or Sheriff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    The problem here is, why the fuck can’t he wait for the summer when he is free so more clubs can be interested. He has waited so long and we have much more expectation than the lousy French league. He should just wait it out instead and be cool. Really, it shows just how lousy agents our players have. You see someone like Zlatan, Haaland, Pogba with Mino Raiola that gets them deals of their life and then we have Sardars shitty agent. Fuck this, let them do whatever they want, riiiidaaan baba

Comment

The problem here is, why the fuck can’t he wait for the summer when he is free so more clubs can be interested. He has waited so long and we have much more expectation than the lousy French league. He should just wait it out instead and be cool. Really, it shows just how lousy agents our players have. You see someone like Zlatan, Haaland, Pogba with Mino Raiola that gets them deals of their life and then we have Sardars shitty agent. Fuck this, let them do whatever they want, riiiidaaan baba
                      It's a good thing he (or someone) leaked he is close to Lyon. It will force others to consider him before it is too late.
                      Few take notice of his UCL/RPL goals, so at least making transfer healines will help his visibility

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Didn't know much about Real Betis. But if their fans are any indication of the team's core/history, I already like this team. Looking forward to this matchup.
                        "my team" ADO Den Haag has done this also : )
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          It's a good thing he (or someone) leaked he is close to Lyon. It will force others to consider him before it is too late.
                          Few take notice of his UCL/RPL goals, so at least making transfer healines will help his visibility
                          Agree, I really hope it is a marketing strategy. But at the same time, one read the rumour as he has penned a 5 year deal with Lyon and his agent confirms it

Comment

https://www.fussballeck.com/bundesli...sardar-azmoun/

looks like Leverkusen is still on to him

Comment

The problem here is, why the fuck can’t he wait for the summer when he is free
                              i think u have misunderstood it here. From now he is free to negiotiate with all clubs! There is no club that will be intrested in the summer but wont be today. So all clubs who want to sign him for free have already told him so today!

Comment

Bayer would be amazing. Really hope they snag him from Lyon. They’re having a great season so far. On track to qualify for UCL and are in the Europa Knockout rounds

Comment

Working...
                                X