Lol then wtf!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        lol zenit gets 0dollars
        Zenit gets money if he moves in January

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Should sign Agalarov imo
          So this Uruguay nobody get a direct transfer to zenit while azmoun had to go through multiple seasons of RPL, UCL and world cup before they finally decide to move on him?!
          Young+South America opens you lot of doors

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            So this Uruguay nobody get a direct transfer to zenit while azmoun had to go through multiple seasons of RPL, UCL and world cup before they finally decide to move on him?!
            Young+South America opens you lot of doors
            I do not want to defend Uruguay, but they are usually successful in World Cup with small population (3 million)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I do not want to defend Uruguay, but they are usually successful in World Cup with small population (3 million)
              It is not because there are/were successful in wc, other country cannot provide very good or top players.

I really wanted to see if messi was Iranian, how many years should he need to f* around in IPL, secondary european league before a top team take him. I guess we already saw a sample with ak8

Comment

It is not because there are/were successful in wc, other country cannot provide very good or top players.

I really wanted to see if messi was Iranian, how many years should he need to f* around in IPL, secondary european league before a top team take him. I guess we already saw a sample with ak8
                Messi would first need to spend two years for Sarbazi enlistment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                  Messi would first need to spend two years for Sarbazi enlistment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Except if they become legionnaires early like Allahyar and ezza

Comment

Sardar on his way to iran with his wife and family

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Sardar on his way to iran with his wife and family
                      And doggy 🦮

Comment

Halaand leaving dortmond so sardar will be good substitute for him. Sardar's agent should act and get him a decent team (leverkusen or dortmond). Even if they offer lower than other clubs he should still go there.

Comment

From Leverkusen and Roma(seems it was real offers) to Lyon... It will depressing..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Would make no difference with the type of talent Messi possesses what his nationality is he'd be picked up by a top team immediately. Even Ali Karimi had an offer from Atlético Madrid when he was 21, but he opted to go to Dubai

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

After all these years in Russia and missed opportunities to transfer (if rumors were true), Lyon would be a HUGE disappointment given his potential and age.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                After all these years in Russia and missed opportunities to transfer (if rumors were true), Lyon would be a HUGE disappointment given his potential and age.
                                If true, vaghan riiiiid. I remember when Klopp and Liverpool wanted him, he just should of taken the offer. A chance like that is once in a life time, who cares if you are on the bench. He sure would get his chances by now. Jaaaaneee nanaaaaat naro Lyon! Shiramo halalet nemikonam aghar beri Lyon!

Comment

Working...
                                X