Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From a positive and TM point of view, right before the world cup, I'd rather he go somewhere where he is the king and his starting spot is guaranteed and his confidence high instead of a more competitive team where he needs to practice with the team for a month before he is even considered and then he sits on the bench for a month and then he gets 15 minutes at the end of the games and if everything goes right, he may get a start here and there. Those more competitive teams, where you don't have 100% buy-in from your coach, is emotionally draining. And we all know Sardar plays much better when he is happy.

Now imagine he goes to Lyon, and team starts to perform better and they finish second or third in the league. That would be a huge win for him. This move sort of reminds me of the Abedzadeh transfer last summer. Guaranteed starter and lifts the team higher and looks good all the way doing it.

Comment

Should sign Agalarov imo

Comment

The contract would consist of a four and a half year deal, while Azmoun’s brother and mother were reportedly in France this week to look at houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
          The contract would consist of a four and a half year deal, while Azmoun’s brother and mother were reportedly in France this week to look at houses.
          I read the same the thing - that Azmoun and his family were reportedly looking at houses in France

Comment

Some great horse racing tracks in France too for him to visit.

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JtMf4Ufko

New highlight video out by SVMM!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  This move is so bad, he hasn’t even signed and people are already thinking about the transfer after this…
                  Ba'd az Lyon dar senne 32 saalegi mire Sampdoria.

Chi mishe goft joz HEIF?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JtMf4Ufko

New highlight video out by SVMM!
                    Probably the best compilation video i've seen of him

Comment

Comment

In the current ranking of clubs around the world, Zenit is number 52 and Lyon is number 46. PSG is number 8 and Lille is number 35 and Lyon is the third highest team in France. I wonder who Sardar has consulted with before making this decision. There are so many personal and football related things to consider before a player would make a move like this. By the way when did folks in Portland become such thugs? I just saw a player in the MLS finals get hit in the head by a bottle.

Comment

I am so disappointed right now. He has a shit agent, that’s all! He should have an agent like Raiola

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                            In the current ranking of clubs around the world, Zenit is number 52 and Lyon is number 46. PSG is number 8 and Lille is number 35 and Lyon is the third highest team in France. I wonder who Sardar has consulted with before making this decision. There are so many personal and football related things to consider before a player would make a move like this. By the way when did folks in Portland become such thugs? I just saw a player in the MLS finals get hit in the head by a bottle.
                            Maybe it was Sardar that was hit with that bottle to the head, because I don’t know what the fuck he is doing 🤦🏻

Comment

Offensive players are too die for. If people rated him highly, he would be swooped up. Don't blame his agent.

There are scouts everywhere, where every team is trying to get the best bang for their buck.

He isn't rated highly. I'm not saying its correct he isn't, but that just the name of the game.
                              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Is the move to Lyon really credible? Has Sardar confirmed this himself?

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X