Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very confident that leverkusen is a good choice. Basically, Leverkusen plays very attractive and attacking football, even if we have to wait and see what the new coach has in mind. Leverkusen's ambition is always to reach the Champions League. I think there will be a fight with Wolfsburg and Gladbach for the fourth place, or Azmoun is the missing piece of the puzzle to achieve a bit more. With the offensive style of play that has been common for Leverkusen so far, around 15 goals should be within the realm of possibility. With the strong wings and midfield, Azmoun should get a lot of balls. I'm sure that he would also win against Schick if Leverkusen were to play with only one striker. You have to take a look at Schick's goal-scoring record, he hasn't scored 10 or more goals in his professional career so far. It should be easy to score 10 goals or more with Leverkusen as a striker, given the offensive style of play and his teammates. His performance at the European Championship has been an exception so far. I'm really surprised that they've paid so much in transfer fees for him so far. Since his former teammate Lunev has also moved to Leverkusen, it should make it easier for him to settle in. In addition, with Amiri (of Afghan origin) there is also someone there who can possibly help with settling in. All in all, a decent selection that offers good conditions for achieving a good goal quota.

Comment

By the way take a look at Zenit's last Insta post, showing how Sardar got the best goals per game ratio (0,63) in Zenit history by far. Amazing what he achieved in the past 2 1/2 years. Now its time to move on, he can always return to Zenit in 6, 7 years from now.

Comment

I would have favored Roma over Bayer (and a better team over both Roma&Bayer) but if he ends at Leverkusen, let it be. Hopefully you are right and he will do wonders in Bundesliga.

After all, its insta pics ("hello germany") while joining Zenit preseason camp in Germany was a sign

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
          I am very confident that leverkusen is a good choice. Basically, Leverkusen plays very attractive and attacking football, even if we have to wait and see what the new coach has in mind. Leverkusen's ambition is always to reach the Champions League. I think there will be a fight with Wolfsburg and Gladbach for the fourth place, or Azmoun is the missing piece of the puzzle to achieve a bit more. With the offensive style of play that has been common for Leverkusen so far, around 15 goals should be within the realm of possibility. With the strong wings and midfield, Azmoun should get a lot of balls. I'm sure that he would also win against Schick if Leverkusen were to play with only one striker. You have to take a look at Schick's goal-scoring record, he hasn't scored 10 or more goals in his professional career so far. It should be easy to score 10 goals or more with Leverkusen as a striker, given the offensive style of play and his teammates. His performance at the European Championship has been an exception so far. I'm really surprised that they've paid so much in transfer fees for him so far. Since his former teammate Lunev has also moved to Leverkusen, it should make it easier for him to settle in. In addition, with Amiri (of Afghan origin) there is also someone there who can possibly help with settling in. All in all, a decent selection that offers good conditions for achieving a good goal quota.
          Nothing to add. excellently summarized. Leverkusen will have probably offered him playtime guarantee! together with Schick there is an excellent basis to shine in Bundesliga....we were waiting for an Iranian in BL long enough now [emoji3]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Still hope he joins Roma, better team and coach
            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
              Still hope he joins Roma, better team and coach
              Only on paper. in reality Roma is not playing Euro league next year and they are far from competing for a CL spot against Juve, Bergamo, Milan, Napoli etc. In comparison LEV plays EL and is a strong CL contender next season!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                Only on paper. in reality Roma is not playing Euro league next year and they are far from competing for a CL spot against Juve, Bergamo, Milan, Napoli etc. In comparison LEV plays EL and is a strong CL contender next season!

It's not because Roma don't play CL next season they won't participate the following season. Juve was in a bad shape last year, Bergamo wasn't a CL contender before 2 years ago and suddenly finished in the top4, Milan finished in the top4 for the first time since year, Inter sold some of their best players. Nothing is definitive or lost for Roma

Comment

I think JM und Azmoun could be a very explosive Combination. Plus Bayer Leverkusen is not a bad team in germany. Actually it's one of the better ones. Just one good season at that team and he will get some proposals from others like Bayern and Dortmund. Another thing: Leverkusen is next to Cologne and Düsseldorf. Huge iranian Diaspora. There are china town like streets in Cologne, where he can easily spend some time. He can live in Düsseldorf, a city with more life quality in europe then rome. So have fun dude!

Comment

Hope with his performance, he reopen the door which was closed for 2 decades and get more Iranian there. We sent about 15 Iranian players in space of 7-8 years to Germany, and unfortunately probably half of them not even good enough.
                    Sardar performances in Russia helped Milad, Shekari and Saeid to get there, hope it continues in Germany.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bundesliga is a great league & Leverkusen not too big too Be benched in a wink. Best transfer since Taremi Porto deal happened
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Semak:

- What's the situation with Azmun at the moment? Someone sends him to Roma, someone to Bayer. I'd like to hear first-hand information.
                        - There's no specific information right now. Many clubs are interested in Serdar, but there are no substantive negotiations yet. Azmun is preparing with the team. Naturally, it's football, and everything can change, but today he's a 100% Zenit player.

- Is your position the same - not to hold any of the players?
                        - If the club suits the offer, there are no questions. The player's desire to try another stronger tournament is only welcome.

https://fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-07-28-...protsentov.htm

And no surprise here, Zenit will be offering him an extension…

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...trakt-1817210/

Comment

Ballet leaving to PL team, which leaves the nr 9 spot wilde open For Azmoun
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Semak:

- What's the situation with Azmun at the moment? Someone sends him to Roma, someone to Bayer. I'd like to hear first-hand information.
                            - There's no specific information right now. Many clubs are interested in Serdar, but there are no substantive negotiations yet. Azmun is preparing with the team. Naturally, it's football, and everything can change, but today he's a 100% Zenit player.

- Is your position the same - not to hold any of the players?
                            - If the club suits the offer, there are no questions. The player's desire to try another stronger tournament is only welcome.

https://fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-07-28-...protsentov.htm

And no surprise here, Zenit will be offering him an extension…

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...trakt-1817210/
                            seems like classic coach talk when a player is near a transfer. As for the extension it has been on the table for last 3-4 months and he doesnt seem interested.

Comment

Its good he got new agents who are helping the move push through. He needs to join a new teams preseason soon if he wants to start from the first week

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                Its good he got new agents who are helping the move push through. He needs to join a new teams preseason soon if he wants to start from the first week
                                It is already late, even if he joins tomorrow. he will most likely be benched the first few weeks of the season, then have to fight for his spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X