Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gazprom Arena this morning. If you can't beat them, freeze 'em. Chelsea is fcuk'ed lol

Comment

its -12 degrees today in st peters! Will the stadium have a roof or its no roof?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        its -12 degrees today in st peters! Will the stadium have a roof or its no roof?
        I think the roof is retractable. I am sure they will leave it open as a sign of hospitality for Chelsea players!!

Yes, Chelsea players will freeze their ass off.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Really hope Azmoun starts. I need some nice legionnaire performance in UCL to boost my mood after yesterdays shit show

Comment

View from inside Gazrprom before the match

Comment

Starting

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Hopefully Azmoun can score on Chelsea today
                yesss... Lets go for a double vs chelsea to stand out son..!!

Comment

Gazprom roof is closed. That was kind of Zenit. Should have had them play in the outdoor temp (-7' C)

Comment

Azmoun cracking me up in the line up.

Comment

Lmao Chelsea score already

Comment

Lol CFC scores already.

Comment

Sardar with an assist. Just like Taremi. Wow
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Azmoun says anything Taremi can do then I can do too.

Comment

Hey wasn't this Malang Sarr kid on Porto just a few months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                For those who didn't understand ... Klopp got Dinmohammadi's number for Azmoun's agent or manager.
                                Makes the previous link rumors more real.
                                Maybe a free transfer in the summer if they lose a few of their high value stars?
                                you mean "FROM"
                                i believe, Klopp has been sorta of an early admirer of sardar's general game but he's shown to be reluctant to woo him to LP with big promises of stardome ..!
                                i think he saw raw potential for him molding well into his system of play but obviously he wasnt/isnt? a big enough fan of him to splash big cash for his services nor to even promise him regular minutes ....!!? at least he wasnt earlier on..!

but being on the Free, this summer im sure Sardar could well attract interest from them again or similar highest of caliber EU clubs..!! he must be careful not to make next transfer decision too soon before considering all options.!

Comment

Working...
                                X