golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

What a waste of a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Too bad he cant use the easier games to score some goals. But if he play Chelsea it's ok

Comment

Hala yeksanbeh ba "Tank-Saazie Ural" baazi darand va hatman barmigarde.

Akhe tanha baazihaayi ke vaghean arzeshi darand raa chera bayad az dast bede?
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                I'm rooting for Molmo now
                Hope they take these turds to the cleaners

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  I'm rooting for Molmo now
                  Hope they take these turds to the cleaners
                  But they need to win so they can take the 3rd spot and play in europa league. I wanna see sardar play some more games against top european teams.

Also iam very gutted that he missed out the oppurtunity to score more goals in champions league. I was hoping for sardar to get at least 2 goals from malmo

Comment

Damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      But they need to win so they can take the 3rd spot and play in europa league. I wanna see sardar play some more games against top european teams.

Also iam very gutted that he missed out the oppurtunity to score more goals in champions league. I was hoping for sardar to get at least 2 goals from malmo
                      Dont worry he can play europa league with lyon from February

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Dont worry he can play europa league with lyon from February
                        Sardar joining lyon would be so depressing for me! Also He got contract with zenit untill summer. So he won't be there for lyon in europa league.

and looking how crap lyon is doing they won't make it to europa league next season!

Comment

Lyon going to be k!r!i move if it is true..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Is he really injured?

Comment

I think he is injured but minorly. If he was desperate for a contract with new team he might risk it. Somehow I think he already knows exactly where he is going (and I don’t think it’s lyon despite their interest). Nothing to really confirm that but in general he seems very cautious this year, but at the same time comes across as relaxed and happy.

If I still had to put money I would say leverkusen in the summer, although Italians also a possibility

Comment

IMHO both Leverkusen and Lyon are below him. It would have been a good move 5 years ago, not now.

Comment

Working...
                                X