This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    That Russian site is talking crazy, unless you meant to write winter. Azmoun can go wherever he wants in the Summer and Zenit get nothing.
    Yes for this winter

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      According to a Russian site, zenit is keen to sell azmoun to lyon this summer for 8 million euros
      OL are kind of forced to make a move for striker also because their strikers would be expected to go to CAN.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        they can be keen to do whatever they want, ultimately sardar played his cards well (even if it meant waiting another year), is staying in good form, scoring CL goals, and will get to decide his own future in western europe independent of zenit's preferences
        It remains to be seen if Azmoun can resist Bosz huge push to bring him. The big guns (barca, juve..) doesn't even consider him, Milan, Sevilla, bayer doesn't seem to push hard. Also zenit has a very long winter break (December-april)

Comment

According to a Russian site, zenit is keen to sell azmoun to lyon this summer for 8 million euros
          Only 8 mil? That’s would be a steal by Lyon and the dumbest sell by Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Only 8 mil? That’s would be a steal by Lyon and the dumbest sell by Zenit.
            i mean he walks for free 4 months later so recouping 8 million wouldnt be bad

Comment

It remains to be seen if Azmoun can resist Bosz huge push to bring him. The big guns (barca, juve..) doesn't even consider him, Milan, Sevilla, bayer doesn't seem to push hard. Also zenit has a very long winter break (December-april)
              well in the case he moves there I am sure thats bc lyon was best guaranteed option, if so we have to believe him. If scenario you are scared about happens to occur, then he made right call by moving to lyon.

I still think he will move in the summer. Zenit having a long winter break means very little for him deciding to leave

Comment

French league , apart from PSG, is competitive this year. Lille champions from last year are in 13th place. Only two points so far separate 2nd to 5th. Monaco and Lyon both slightly lower in the table.

We will see what happens. Will be good to see how he performs outside of his comfort zone of Russia.

Comment

Lyon is losing Juninho and a lot of the quality backroom staff in the summer. I'd expect them to see a decline next season, which is another reason against Azmoun moving there

Comment

French league is dangerous, fans throwing glas bottles and stuff, don’t want Azmoun to get hurt 😞

Comment

Leverkusen are struggling for goals a bit. Play two young wingers up top in 442 with CFs all out injured.

Some of their fans on twitter still hoping for Sardar transfer.

If I had to guess i think this is sardars preferred destination too

Comment

Leverkusen is a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Leverkusen is a good team.
                          I really want to see him play for Arsenal. He will do great there 😍

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                            I really want to see him play for Arsenal. He will do great there 😍
                            Zenit announced wants him to stay and will negotiate the contract in December.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                              Zenit announced wants him to stay and will negotiate the contract in December.
                              I think that is Zenit's way of putting pressure on prospective teams to buy Azmoun in the winter break so that Zenit can get a fee. They are acting like that there is a chance that Azmoun would renegotiate with them if prospective buyers wait till summer to get him for free. Very very low chance that Azmoun would renegotiate with Zenith.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                I think that is Zenit's way of putting pressure on prospective teams to buy Azmoun in the winter break so that Zenit can get a fee. They are acting like that there is a chance that Azmoun would renegotiate with them if prospective buyers wait till summer to get him for free. Very very low chance that Azmoun would renegotiate with Zenith.
                                If the renegotiation is actually what they're trying, then I definitely agree with you on this.

Why wouldn't they do this, right? Try to renegotiate and maybe Azmoun stays, or worst case, he leaves but Zenit gets more for him because other clubs know they really want him to stay, and Azmoun might consider it. Obviously I know he'd rather go somewhere else and he's expressed this and the chances of him staying are low but it's definitely still a small possibility, so Zenit might as well try their luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X