This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Kudos to Zenit for being such great sport and reflect and respect their players. Vaaghean daneshoon garm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would be a very, very dumb move to go to Turkey, or Portugal.

He's gotten a few seasons of Champions League football under his belt, it'd be the strangest thing to go to anywhere but a top 4 Italian, Spanish, German, or English side. Although I really hope he doesn't go to England.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Props from Zenit, and cool to see them retweet Gol Bezan

Comment

Juninho Pernambucano says Lyon are still after Azmoun.
          https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/...111170369.html

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            Juninho Pernambucano says Lyon are still after Azmoun.
            https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/...111170369.html
            Juninho also said he will leave lyon at the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Juninho also said he will leave lyon at the end of the season
              Monsieur PSGman#19, don't you use this forum and advertise some of our players?: https://leforum.culturepsg.com

Comment

The Undefeated!

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  The Undefeated!

Herve Renard have totally changed saudi. What a great coach.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Herve Renard have totally changed saudi. What a great coach.
                      Makes it all the more painful that we were so close to getting him but got Wilmots instead

Comment

Fabrizio reporting it too. Gosh, now that Sardar is almost a free agent, I wish he'd go somewhere better than Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Fabrizio reporting it too. Gosh, now that Sardar is almost a free agent, I wish he'd go somewhere better than Lyon.
                          It’s a direct quote so it’s not like he’s reporting or verifying anything new.

Lyon want him, we know that. But so do a lot of other teams.

So far nobody has reported sardars preference.

Here is latest Spanish article linking him again to Sevilla. Monchi was interested before and is again keen on bringing him as early as January, but no official communication between the club and sardar yet.

https://www.lacolinadenervion.com/se...-azmoun-enero/

I don’t see sardar selling himself cheap so to speak now that he finally is getting out of Russia. Expect him to wait, see all the options, have direct conversations with some of the head coaches, and make a well informed decision. If he does indeed join lyon it will be because they offered him the best footballing package in terms of progression, being a star man, a modern coach that will improve and get the best out of him, and a young talented team that many of Europe’s elite will have their eyes on.

Here is russian confirmation that he will not be signing a new deal. It’s official now.

“ Azmun refused to renew the contract with Zenit.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cha...du-v-lion.html

Comment

Sardar on bench today. Otherwise, pretty strong lineup.

Comment

Lyon would be such a disappointing move. We all like to shit on Zenit but they won 4 out of 6 points against Lyon two seasons ago… Ligue 1 and Lille/Lyon/Marseille is a good move for 35 year old Burak Yilmaz, not Sardar Azmoun in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                Lyon would be such a disappointing transfer. We all like to shit on Zenit but they won 4 out of 6 points against Lyon two seasons ago… Ligue 1 and Lille/Lyon/Marseille is a good move for 35 year old Burak Yilmaz, not Sardar Azmoun in his prime.
                                But at the end zenit finished last and lyon went to the semis

Comment

Working...
                                X