This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FK zenit
    Im just happy Azmoun got a Goal finally in UCL after soooo fking long..!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Yes if Sardar presses there alone, they will pass to guy Sardar is leaving open by pressing. The couple times he had a few guys close to him in first half he tackled and created turnovers. When semak decided to play no press system and drag twam back into their own box that means the CF has to abide and just block passing lanes in the middle
      It will be interesting to see what distance he runs compared to his teammates.
      I feel he is adopting the messi technique to walk all around and suddenly run when the ball is very near him or Zenit counter attacking. Maybe he has to do with his previous difficulties to breath/play on a high tempo more than 60min

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        Just Switch out Mehdi for Sardar in this same fking game and he woulda scored or at a very least provided an assist from his pure defensive hustle and pressing workrate..!!
        I disagree. Mehdi and Azmoun are very similar strikers that rely on midfield service. Just look at Mehdi when Oliveria, Otavio, or Diaz aren’t there. He’s usually scoreless.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Highest rated player on his team according to SofaScore

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            It will be interesting to see what distance he runs compared to his teammates.
            I feel he is adopting the messi technique to walk all around and suddenly run when the ball is very near him or Zenit counter attacking. Maybe he has to do with his previous difficulties to breath/play on a high tempo more than 60min
            nope. Has to do with the tactic adopted by the coach. Coach is setting the line the team presses at, the players dont determine it by themselves based on direction of the wind. As the CF in such a system he has 1 job, to block passing lanes in the middle. If he presses by himself they will play around him and penetrate through the middle even easier than they already are, and azmoun will be subbed for not following instructions. IT is the completely wrong tactic but it is the one the coach selected.

Semak selected this line as the line of engagement. Sardar cannot get the team to change their overall, previously determined line of engagement. You can see many times how frustrated he got that team was so deep, but ultimately the other players are doing what coaching staff says to just stay on top of box and not even engage juve players. They played like this for last 2 years in CL, semak tactical revolution lol

Comment

Anderlecht, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Lyon, Benfica, Juventus.

Comment

The only player that passed to Azmoon tonight, Dzyuba. And he then scored
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

This stupid idea of playing with one striker is not working for Zenit in big competition.
                  Sardar and Dzyuba making strong duo together and as soon as Dzyuba got in they played much better.
                  Just because they signed this Goozo Claudinho they changed the whole system.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Semak is a huge part of the problem but he'll never get sacked cause he destroys RPL

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      I disagree. Mehdi and Azmoun are very similar strikers that rely on midfield service. Just look at Mehdi when Oliveria, Otavio, or Diaz aren’t there. He’s usually scoreless.
                      i disagree back ..!! so best agree to diagree..!! lol
                      Sardar is twice the quality of a finisher and much more of a high caliber Pure striker than Mehdi..... but mehdi more than makes up for his shortcomings vs Azmoun with Far superior stamina and workrate on the pitch..!

Comment

i disagree back ..!! so best agree to diagree..!! lol
                        Sardar is twice the quality of a finisher and much more of a high caliber Pure striker than Mehdi..... but mehdi more than makes up for his shortcomings vs Azmoun with Far superior stamina and workrate on the pitch..!
                        BL jan, compare intensity of his COACH to semak. Semak is basically actively discouraging players from pressing, SC is telling them to press with their lives

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Azmoun emrooz gol mizane be Juventus.
                          Didi goftam... Didi??? DIDI?!?!?

Comment

FK zenit
                            Im just happy Azmoun got a Goal finally in UCL after soooo fking long..!!
                            exactly my sentiments.
                            Fuck this shitty club. I'm glad they got trounced.

Azmoun needs to get the hell out of this place.
                            I wish Barca would at least take a look at him.
                            and No. I'm not imagining things or dreaming. Barca afterall has hired Luuk the useless fuck, and Braitwaith for their ST position.
                            What do they have tat Azmoun doesnt?

And they can afford him (if they are ready to pay luuk the shit's transfer fee or Aguero's salary).
                            If only they look....

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              BL jan, compare intensity of his COACH to semak. Semak is basically actively discouraging players from pressing, SC is telling them to press with their lives
                              You can compare both when they played under the same coach during wc18

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                You can compare both when they played under the same coach during wc18
                                and sardar was tasked with man marking CDM and leading counter attack with 60 yard sprints which he did

Comment

Working...
                                X