This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
    I dont see him working his ass off more then other players on his team. He is not even involved in any of their attacks, no shots on goal, no key passes, nothing. That is dissapointing atleast. Look at Malcom or Cloudinho both try and gets shots on goal. Its not first time Sarder is like this, i have seen many times he looks lazy and dont do anything.
    So what was goal saving clearance? Bad attitude? Not trying?

Reality is, you can stick anybody up top when zenit decide to camp out in their 6 yard box on a must win game, they won’t do anything or look dangerous. Look at the latest attack, finally decent ball advancement, guy can’t even put in a cross

Comment

4-1. Completely picked apart. Horrendous

Comment

ک... تو زنیت

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol 4-1... I’m switching to the Man United game..
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Just Switch out Mehdi for Sardar in this same fking game and he woulda scored or at a very least provided an assist from his pure defensive hustle and pressing workrate..!!

sardar has done well attacking and moving into space for a service(be it in vain often) but he still is not pressing and giving it his all....!! these games were the only good thing about staying put this season Step the FK up man or then be just happy with likes of avg EU clubs come knocking for your sigi in Jan...!

Comment

I remember when an argument some on here made for Sardar to stay and maybe extend at Zenit was because he will play Champions League. I’d rather he go and play for Union Berlin than this pile of crap.

Comment

This team is horrible at least Porto knows how to press, can play a final ball, can put up results against top clubs. Zenit is just pathetic, bunch of Overrated South American players and Russians riding lucrative contracts into their retirements

Comment

Haha azmoun called his teammate Danil Krugovoy stupid lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Not only survive. He will thrive if he is playing in a team with actual pressing system and scheme where they defend as a team. Not 8 people passively walking in middle and azmoun trying to block 6 passing lanes by himself
                    Tonight I saw him walk several time quietly while the nearest defender had the ball and could run without any opposition in Zenit camp and/or distribute the ball.

I don't expect him to block and win balls from impossible situation but at least run a little bit more

Comment

This Kootoolino and the blonde guy have destroyed it for Zenit today. They never gave one pass to Azmoun and we saw he called them stupid.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Tonight I saw him walk several time quietly while the nearest defender had the ball and could run without any opposition in Zenit camp and/or distribute the ball.

I don't expect him to block and win balls from impossible situation but at least run a little bit more
                        Yes if Sardar presses there alone, they will pass to guy Sardar is leaving open by pressing. The couple times he had a few guys close to him in first half he tackled and created turnovers. When semak decided to play no press system and drag twam back into their own box that means the CF has to abide and just block passing lanes in the middle

Comment

since when was a Russian team good in CL? Has it ever happend? They are no match for top EU teams and it was always so.

Comment

whatta utter shittt defensive efforts from zenit as a whole fking team... all of them are around the ball but none can TACKLE for shittt...!!

shitt Sardar woulda burried that header... wide open in front of the goal and goozoo wiffed it

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                              since when was a Russian team good in CL? Has it ever happend? They are no match for top EU teams and it was always so.
                              Same spartak zenit rape every time beat napoli away in Naples. Semak decides to set team like this and gets what he deserves

Comment

that push on back of Azmoun coulda well been a PK

Comment

Working...
                                X