This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    Wish these bs stopped….he is going to retire in zenit ….he loves it and they won’t let him go…now let’s move on
    What I've been saying all along. Unless another club can offer Zenit MORE than Sardar can make them by winning RPL trophies, it won't happen. The dollar signs need to add up for Zenit for a sell/transfer, pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      https://twitter.com/Sth92/status/1419298941129084932
      looks like a Leverkusen move although ftb more likely than Roma, wont be materializing until they offload some dude to Aston Villa for about 30mil and then use that cash to buy Sardar..!!
      Zenit smelling that probability will likely hold firm at min 20-22mil asking price..!!?
      anyone knows who are/is the player/s that Roma wants to throw in along some cash in order to grease Sardar through to rome..?? if a decent attacker/CF or a good enough CM i can see zenit biting on that deal too ?? but generally these player plus cash deals are often much harder to get over the line than those for a straight transfer fee...! most clubs say you get me what i a$k for and let me worry about finding replacement for my departing player..!!
      and that earlier silly rumor is back
      https://twitter.com/Sth92/status/1419401431870750721
      tbf, shahriar (although punked out like a little bitch and left Santa Clara last year mid season..!!) didnt particularly looked outa his depth for European football in his little cameos i saw of him in SC..!! and half mil is chop change and little risk for Zenit for a bit of bench depth at much needed CF position after possible Sardar and Drioussi departure..?
      That guy has no sources and I will never believe a word he says tbh. You think a club as rich as zenit would resort to an unknown for 500k to replace Sardar? That’s blasphemy.

Not to mention, why in the world would they waste one of their 8 precious foreign spots on an unknown Iranian lol. They could easily go sign another South American or European. But Moghanlou?

All he does is throw shit at a wall with the hope that sometimes it sticks

Anyways, Leon Bailey is a good young player and I’m sure Aston Villa would pay up to reach the asking price (his market value is well above the 30million) if Leverkusen intends to sell him. I don’t see an Azmoun move being contingent on the sale of a winger. And I’d hope Bailey is on the team with Azmoun since he’s a very solid player

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        That guy has no sources and I will never believe a word he says tbh. You think a club as rich as zenit would resort to an unknown for 500k to replace Sardar? That’s blasphemy
        Anyways, Leon Bailey is a good young player and I’m sure Aston Villa would pay up to reach the asking price (his market value is well above the 30million) if Leverkusen intends to sell him. I don’t see an Azmoun move being contingent on the sale of a winger. And I’d hope Bailey is on the team with Azmoun since he’s a very solid player
        lol i saw his exact username on fabrizios twitch stream spamming questions abt arj to feyenoord

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          lol i saw his exact username on fabrizios twitch stream spamming questions abt arj to feyenoord
          Lmao there ya go. Dude knows nothing. Wannabe reporter

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            What I've been saying all along. Unless another club can offer Zenit MORE than Sardar can make them by winning RPL trophies, it won't happen. The dollar signs need to add up for Zenit for a sell/transfer, pure and simple.
            Exactly Diz jan, this is how the transfermarket works.

Comment

Driussi leaving on what looks like a free transfer to the MLS. hope that doesn't complicate an Azmoun Exit

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Driussi leaving on what looks like a free transfer to the MLS. hope that doesn't complicate an Azmoun Exit
                not really. IT was rumored for a long time and he wasnt even a starter for most of last season.

Apparently they already identified replacement, and it will be a big upgrade.

Now remains to be seen what they do about azmoun replacement. They could bring in another midfielder (highly rumored to be Claudinho from Brazil) and revert to 433 with guedes and malcom flanking dzyuba. Or they go for that montpellier CF laborde, stick with 442 system.

Comment

That guy has no sources and I will never believe a word he says tbh. You think a club as rich as zenit would resort to an unknown for 500k to replace Sardar? That’s blasphemy.

Not to mention, why in the world would they waste one of their 8 precious foreign spots on an unknown Iranian lol. They could easily go sign another South American or European. But Moghanlou?

Sardar replacement can be BS, but a depth move, probably yes.
                  Their system fit well with big forwards up front.
                  Not taking this guy Tafazoli seriously but Moghanlou can join them as depth move not starting job, at least at the beginning
                  He has Dzyuba style and Dzyuba is 32. They got results with players with similar style. So why not.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    I read that he had to buy out the remainder of his contract from Zenit..! & all that hassle for a joke transfer to some expansion MLS club 😆
                    Further reason for Zenit to keep hold of Sardar ..! I think next they’re going to offer Sardar a much improved extension package which will be real hard to refu$e ..! & if he still refuses then take a min of 20mil offer from leverkuzen next & go shopping for new offensive reinforcements..!?
                    I have a sneaking suspicion also that Sardar is more enamored & keen on a more marquee & reputed next club move (Roma) than an historical average level such as Leverkusen..!?? In his mind probably Zenit =>Leverkusen..!? So staying put & play regular CL football & earn top $$s doing it is way to go ..!?
                    Remember this is the same guy who said no to Liverpool’s Klopp because he wanted him to begin with as a bench player & wasn’t counting on him as a Starter to begin with…!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Sardar replacement can be BS, but a depth move, probably yes.
                      Their system fit well with big forwards up front.
                      Not taking this guy Tafazoli seriously but Moghanlou can join them as depth move not starting job, at least at the beginning
                      He has Dzyuba style and Dzyuba is 32. They got results with players with similar style. So why not.

I just can’t see Zenit using one of its 8 valuable foreign player spots on an unknown for depth purposes. That’s terrible management

Comment

I just can’t see Zenit using one of its 8 valuable foreign player spots on an unknown for depth purposes. That’s terrible management
                        Probably, but Moghanlou will have some European offers, that is for sure
                        Big forwards like him who win battles on ground and in air, can hold the ball, create space for others and are decent on ground(bicycles kick yestarday vs Tractor) are hard to find.
                        Plus he is relatively young(26).
                        Not comparing him with Dzyuba, but that is why Zenit still count on him despite the age, because he provide them way more than just scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Probably, but Moghanlou will have some European offers, that is for sure
                          Big forwards like him who win battles on ground and in air, can hold the ball, create space for others and are decent on ground(bicycles kick yestarday vs Tractor) are hard to find.
                          Plus he is relatively young(26).
                          Not comparing him with Dzyuba, but that is why Zenit still count on him despite the age, because he provide them way more than just scoring.

He might have offers but I highly doubt Zenit level clubs are after him

He didn’t really have much success with Santa Clara so I don’t see him getting an upgrade

Maybe another Russian club that’s mid table is more reasonable

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg 2021/22

https://footballitarin.com/upload_im...8cm7kap6bc.jpg

Visit the General Forum “Iranian Politics”. Let’s be more than just an hollow avatar for Iran.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Found this link posted on the Bayer Leverkusen German fan thread (yes I can read German) from an Italian source that says Zenit is asking for $20 million (Leverkusen offered $18 million), and that Azmoun has already given the go-ahead for the transfer; so if this is true, looks like they are only $2 million apart...

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...prezzo-1563972

Comment

The 2m will get settled quickly through add ons if nothing else surely. Leverkusen has money and will likely offload another squad player this summer

Comment

Working...
                                X