This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
    Looks like he signed with Bayer Leverkusen.
    Source?

Comment

Russian news outlet @championat

Comment

There are so many internet sources linking him to Leverkusen and Roma

https://www.google.com/amp/s/footbal...er-azmoun/amp/

https://romapress.net/zenits-sardar-...-romas-attack/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn't find it on their page. On their RPL transfer page under zenith they say moganlu in and Sardar out to Roma. Which sounds fishy.

Can you link it in their site please.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

There is no official announcement at all.

Only seemingly credible development is that leverkusen are close to agreeing a fee, much closer than roma (who still have identified him as their top target).

Reading analysis of leverkusen fans they almost all seem to really want him, either to replace schick or play along side him. Again note their new coach heavily used two CF formation at Young Boys, and prefer 2 strong header of the ball that compliment each other. Schick+Sardar could be a spectacular duo if surrounded by the right pieces (which leverkusen already have at their disposal : Florian Wirtz, Leon Bailey, Moussa Diaby, Nadiem Amiri)

Comment

Tbh I’d rather stay at Zenit than go to Leverkusen

Comment

Firooz jaan, please read the translation of the Championat piece I posted above. It says "... they are close to reaching an agreement ...". Varzesh3 misquoted them. Nothing is signed yet.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                  winning another Russian league and top scorer? Leverkusen is excellent for him to proof he is made for bigger

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Lol why. Leverkusen is a much better situation. Azmouns development will start to plateau in Russia considering he won’t be facing top level competition aside from the 6 champions league games where he hardly gets service and they lose anyways

With Leverkusen, he gets matches at Bayern, Dortmund, RB Leipzig and Other teams that would likely challenge Zenit better than anyone else in Russia (like Wolfsburg). And on top of that, they’ll be in Europa league this year and are a team that can make a deep run in the tournament. And likely future champions league qualification in future seasons with a top 4 finish in Bundesliga

He’s also gonna get noticed by bigger clubs way easier by playing in Bundesliga than in Russia. If he can truly impress for Leverkusen, within 2 or 3 seasons he could get interest from Bayern or other big clubs in the top 5 leagues

Leverkusen over Zenit is a no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Lol why. Leverkusen is a much better situation. Azmouns development will start to plateau in Russia considering he won’t be facing top level competition aside from the 6 champions league games where he hardly gets service and they lose anyways
                      With Leverkusen, he gets matches at Bayern, Dortmund, RB Leipzig and Other teams that would likely challenge Zenit better than anyone else in Russia (like Wolfsburg). And on top of that, they’ll be in Europa league this year and are a team that can make a deep run in the tournament. And likely future champions league qualification in future seasons with a top 4 finish in Bundesliga
                      He’s also gonna get noticed by bigger clubs way easier by playing in Bundesliga than in Russia. If he can truly impress for Leverkusen, within 2 or 3 seasons he could get interest from Bayern or other big clubs in the top 5 leagues
                      Leverkusen over Zenit is a no brainer
                      Good point you got there, but Leverkusener is a team that can finest anywhere from 3-10. And they do have a new coach, so it’s all very risky

Comment

Good point you got there, but Leverkusener is a team that can finest anywhere from 3-10. And they do have a new coach, so it’s all very risky
                        dont really see possibility of them finishing outside EL places with the talent they have if they also add azmoun and the coach is solid. If everything clicks they can be top 3.

Zenit on other hand...literally no progression in 3 years, actually they are getting worse despite adding some better players. They are held back by combination of a terrible coach whose failure in europe is awarded with new deals, a stupid foreign player limit in russia which promotes avg/crap russian players and prevents the team from getting a squad capable of doing damage in CL.

If they finished 4th place in their last two CL groups (relatively easy ones too) im not sure what happens to them this year in a stronger group (they are no longer in pot 1), but a good guess is a bad humiliation and sardar probably looking crappy bc he gets no service.

Comment

He won’t grow into a world class player without risks. Regardless, I have a hard time seeing Leverkusen finishing outside Europa spots. More likely to finish in the top 4 than outside the top 6 imo

Comment

is czech guy Shick really good with vision and passing? Because sardar needs to play with a CF like Mehdi who can pass him the ball at the right time. Sardar cant assist for sheet so he cant play with an F Inzaghi type of CF. Dzuyba is tall but he's actually descent with his feet and vision/passing although at zenit they are so dominant they can play with 2 F Inzaghi type of FW, a bit like dzyuba and sardar who dont pass much to each other but both scores 20 goals each

Comment

https://twitter.com/Sth92/status/1419298941129084932
                              looks like a Leverkusen move although ftb more likely than Roma, wont be materializing until they offload some dude to Aston Villa for about 30mil and then use that cash to buy Sardar..!!
                              Zenit smelling that probability will likely hold firm at min 20-22mil asking price..!!?
                              anyone knows who are/is the player/s that Roma wants to throw in along some cash in order to grease Sardar through to rome..?? if a decent attacker/CF or a good enough CM i can see zenit biting on that deal too ?? but generally these player plus cash deals are often much harder to get over the line than those for a straight transfer fee...! most clubs say you get me what i a$k for and let me worry about finding replacement for my departing player..!!

and that earlier silly rumor is back

https://twitter.com/Sth92/status/1419401431870750721

tbf, shahriar (although punked out like a little bitch and left Santa Clara last year mid season..!!) didnt particularly looked outa his depth for European football in his little cameos i saw of him in SC..!! and half mil is chop change and little risk for Zenit for a bit of bench depth at much needed CF position after possible Sardar and Drioussi departure..?
                              Last edited by BacheLot; 07-25-2021, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Wish these bs stopped….he is going to retire in zenit ….he loves it and they won’t let him go…now let’s move on

Comment

Working...
                                X