Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

header had great power behind it but it was placed right above the keeper's head

Comment

Azmoun with a great move and shot, keeper saves but wendel scores the rebound

Comment

Would be ideal if Chelsea can kill Juve. Zenit would be sitting in 2nd with the goal difference. Then a big match against Juve next

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
          header had great power behind it but it was placed right above the keeper's head
          Not much more he could do with it , he had to generate that power as the cross was a slow one and also he was jumping backwards. Would have been a beauty if it went in.

Comment

Not bad return from Sardar’s 19 minutes appearance, two close chances to score and influence on both last 2 goals. Credit where credit is due.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Good 15 min by Sardar considering the circumstances

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

nice little feature ....nearly got a goal twice and i suppose the last goal would go as an assist for him..?

still annoyed he wasnt given more game minutes today .... Malmo were trash ... im certain he'll get at least a brace in the return match if start

Comment

2 shots on goal in his little cameo. Not bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    nice little feature ....nearly got a goal twice and i suppose the last goal would go as an assist for him..?

still annoyed he wasnt given more game minutes today .... Malmo were trash ... im certain he'll get at least a brace in the return match if start
                    yes an assist

Comment

Saman was watching this game too as per his story… I wonder which team he was supporting? Maybe Malmo given he was born there?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Saman was watching this game too as per his story… I wonder which team he was supporting? Maybe Malmo given he was born there?
                        doubtful, anyone coulda cheer that pathetic, dreadful performance from Malmo..!! i could excuse being 2nd best which they were but to not even be arsed to put any defensive/offensive Effort out on the pitch for majority of that match is inexcusable for any fan of the club..!! it looked like they were just counting the minutes to the end of the match from the get-go..!!

Comment

A win in Malmo should be enough for 3rd, but I feel like Zenit could get a draw or two against Juve

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            A win in Malmo should be enough for 3rd, but I feel like Zenit could get a draw or two against Juve
                            Juventus certainly has looked pretty weak so far this season so I guess it’s posssible for Zenit to upset them. On the other hand, Zenit typically disappoints us in Europe. Hopefully this year is different and so far they’ve looked solid

Comment

Juve - Chelsea 0-0 at HT

Comment

Wow Juventus score 11 seconds into the 2nd half lol. Zenit would benefit most by Chelsea making a comeback and winning this

Comment

Working...
                                X