Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg 2021/22 - Page 113

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1819

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg 2021/22

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 7,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Wow lots of boos for Dzyuba.
    that's so fking retarded of their fans... so what he is going through a little dip in form... he is still 2nd best overall footballer in that team
    i liked how sardar after scoring quickly ran towards him to give him a hug for finally somebody getting him a Quick Service in this game..!! and to shut up their asshole fans who were booing him..

they really need to work on quick movements without the ball and much more 1 Touch Passing in the final 3rd of the pitch..!!
    lost count of how many golden chances went begging today for them all because their playmakers coon-fingering the ball and way too many fking touches before releasing a pass..!!
    this new player Claudinho was the worse... he looks bit too lightweight to cut it in this league and more importantly takes him forever to make a decision on the ball and release a pass..!!
    he shows good potential but certainly must improve his speed of decision making and passing to be successful for zenit...!
    Sardar woulda easily had his 2nd today late on had Sutormin didnt take 2-3 extra touches before laying the ball off for him top of the box for the shot that got deflected off defender..!! he was wide open for the shot for like 5 seconds before getting the damn service..! fking annoying

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    we are very lucky to have Sardar He is my favorite TM player

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Golefarsi For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 393 Posts
    It’s time. Mentally I am ready. It’s time to go to France. He scores 15 goals in Lyon and we are talking about transfers to big teams. Possibly even PSG!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,023 Times in 1,510 Posts
    I watched the match on and off between work meetings and that was the only decent service Sardar received that I saw. He had to do a lot of work and do the one amazing dribble and then take a surgical shot between two defenders against the best Russian goalie to make that goal. This was superb and once agains shows how lucky we are to have such a world class talent of a striker.

Go Sardar!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,234 Times in 1,976 Posts
    Lyon fans demanding on twitter that Juninho pays the money Zenit want for Sardar after that goal.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,234 Times in 1,976 Posts
    Zenit twitter said that was Sardar’s 100th goal in Russia , well done to him.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 695 Posts
    How not even 1 of the big teams is after him is beyond me...Not talking about Leverkusen, Lyon or Roma but Juventus, Liverpool, Barca, Atletico, ... Hope this was his last goal for Zenit and if not, i hope he bangs in 3 in the CL group stages.
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ShiroKhorshid For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    How not even 1 of the big teams is after him is beyond me...Not talking about Leverkusen, Lyon or Roma but Juventus, Liverpool, Barca, Atletico, ... Hope this was his last goal for Zenit and if not, i hope he bangs in 3 in the CL group stages.
    yes but the problem is they will be so outplayed how is he suposed to score in those games? not gonna happen. vs malmö okey perhaps 1 or 2 goals at best

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ab-Gosht For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 695 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    yes but the problem is they will be so outplayed how is he suposed to score in those games? not gonna happen. vs malmö okey perhaps 1 or 2 goals at best
    Like you said 1, 2 against Malmö is possible, so why not 1,2 more in 4 matches against Juve/Chelsea...
    Sardar got the quality, he was able to score on Bayern and Atletico with Rostov 5 years ago, and hes obvisously improved quite a bit since then
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShiroKhorshid For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    My thoughts on this never ending transfer saga has always been the same: If no attractive club comes by, Sardar should keep his cool, keep doing his thing (scoring goals), sit out his contract, and land a big ass move as free agent in summer 2022! Playing Champions League in the coming months makes this even more likely!

Lyon or Leverkusen would be a lateral move, nothing more, as those clubs would once again serve as a steppingstone.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CBT For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 411

You do not have permission to view the list of names.