This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Fucks sake, Malmö is the only team in this group where Sardar has a decent chance to score goals and showcase himself to potential suitors, and Semak benches him? So much for staying another year at Zenit because of Champions League ''exposure''. I really hope Zenit gets destroyed today and Sardar moves in January.
    We actually should appreciate Semak and Zenit for benching him….they could easily not care about his health and well being and play him while he is in the midst of recovering from an injury and risk re-injury Bc sardar’s long term health doesn’t mean much for them since he won’t be their player after this year. But they’re airing on the side of caution and doing what’s best for Sardar and especially us TM fans who don’t have to worry about him risking re-injury or aggravating it before crucial WCQs next week.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      We actually should appreciate Semak and Zenit for benching him….they could easily not care about his health and well being and play him while he is in the midst of recovering from an injury and risk re-injury Bc sardar’s long term health doesn’t mean much for them since he won’t be their player after this year. But they’re airing on the side of caution and doing what’s best for Sardar and especially us TM fans who don’t have to worry about him risking re-injury or aggravating it before crucial WCQs next week.
      Agreed.

It's funny(sad?) how lazy some people here are to read one more page to see there is an injury he is recovering from.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        I certainly wouldnt have minded the Leverk move , but certainly was underwhelmed by Lyon proposed move and against it .... mostly cause i hate that boring ass, overhyped by one rich team, mostly irrelevant league/country and their cheesy asss, mostly wanker people ..!!

while I agree with the description of that shitty league and shitty country, ... still Lyon is another established club in that league and usually has the pedigree to rise in the table.
        Just as Leverkusen, I think even Lyon wouldnt have been a bad idea.
        Hopefully something along the same lines will happen in Jan and he will be rid of this fucked up russia & its fucked up league forever

Comment

i didnt see his last 15 min run out in the league but reports from viewers here werent indicative of anything resembling of rust or slow recovery from earlier supposed knock in prematch training,..?

i still dont buy the zenit cautious approach with him argument due to fitness issue, unless he picked up a new knock again more recently...??

he coulda well put this game on ice for them already ..! as it stands zenit have looked awful shaky on the few times malmo have ventured forward and coulda well been down already barring on-frame last touches by malmo attackers..!

Comment

doogh laas with his rendition of hajiSooti shot on goal... probably KOed a cheap seat fan with that..?

Comment

and yet another example of why Malcolm better stick to his Provider role in Zenit than the Finisher..!!

Comment

HT 1-0 BOriiiiiiing

Comment

2-0 D. Kuzyaev scores

Comment

2-0 Zenit, header from Kuzyaev

Comment

2-0 real shitt defending there holly cow

they just better off attacking cause defending and man marking arent in their DNA

Comment

Clear red not given to malmo wow….that was a 100% 1v1 if there was now handball there

EDIT: after VAR look ref makes the right call and gives a red
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

With Zenit staying third even with a 2-0, they need to score more to climb up the table. Malmö are the beating boys, so we may still see Sardar
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

That is a RED!!!

Ok good, because if that wasn’t a denial of a goal scoring opportunity, Idk what is!

Comment

Red given to Malmo

Comment

damn get our boy on already Semak...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X