• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fak 0-1 ;/

time to bring on Dzuba

Comment

Time to bring in DZ.

Comment

Can't even say he isn't getting service this match.

Poor touches, unable to get open or move much off the ball. Not a good game at all.

Comment

68 Lukaku scores for Chelsea. 1:0

A bit earlier, Azmoun not the greatest first touch in front of goal.

Claudinho not good.

Rakitskii good.

Comment

his first touch is very sloppy for player wanting to attract UCL Regular sorta club..! occasionally he does well on that front but more often than not he fails to shield the ball properly ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Poor touches, unable to get open or move much off the ball. Not a good game at all.
              It isn't the Russian league defender tonight that bring time and space

Comment

Plz Sardar find the back of the net!!!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Would be surprised if Zenit doesnt concede more

Comment

Azmoun’s touch has been a disaster, I have lost the count how many times he lost the ball!

Comment

azmoun genuinely must start doing ball mastery drills, his ball mastery is woeful for a professional

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I think his off ball movement has been good actually and hes made the right runs/created space.
                        A couple instances of poor touch i can think of but he's really suffering from his team being on the back foot. Not much to judge off of. Quite different being a striker for the opposite side that has lions share of possession.

Comment

sardar just doesnt have the needed spring in his steps today for this sorta game.... come on man ....step it up..!!
                          yes Dz getting ready to come in .... malcom has been well below avg.

Comment

This game is a perfect example of why I really wish he would've been able to move ASAP. Azmoun needs consistent matches against real quality defenses and these 6 UCL matches with poor opportunities isnt gonna get him the necessary experience for him to be able to bury the few chances we'll have in a World Cup

Comment

zenit going all out offense..!! might as well

Comment

Sardars best bro Dziuba coming on. Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                                X